Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirkPiggler

Quote from: vegashog on Oct 23, 2024, 10:29 PMfor all the gloom and doom by some about college football, this season has been kinda awesome.

Vandy is decent and we don't have to play them.

Oklahoma is absolute ass, likely worse than we are (although we don't get to play them).

Alabama is retreating back to the pack now that the GOAT has retired. 

I hit a three team parlay last week which included the ML on two underdogs.

It's not all bad.
Perish peacefully in a warm environment.

Show-Me Hog

If Army and Navy win out, does the winner of their game make the CFP as an undefeated team? I kinda think yes. That would be an awesome entrant with a built in constituency.

Of course, winning out means both beat Notre Dame, still upcoming. Navy-ND Saturday at 11, Army-ND Nov 23.

Pig Benis

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Oct 24, 2024, 10:27 AMIf Army and Navy win out, does the winner of their game make the CFP as an undefeated team? I kinda think yes. That would be an awesome entrant with a built in constituency.

Of course, winning out means both beat Notre Dame, still upcoming. Navy-ND Saturday at 11, Army-ND Nov 23.

Yes. Either should be the highest ranked G5 team if they're undefeated.
The Lord wants you to put your foot on their balls and believe in it. 'Cuz that's what wins football games. Not jumping offsides like a bunch of wimps and faggots. I don't care what those pinkos over in Russia say. You want to be a loser? You go live in Russia. I'm a winner. I'm an American.

Spiderham

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Oct 24, 2024, 10:27 AMIf Army and Navy win out, does the winner of their game make the CFP as an undefeated team? I kinda think yes. That would be an awesome entrant with a built in constituency.

Of course, winning out means both beat Notre Dame, still upcoming. Navy-ND Saturday at 11, Army-ND Nov 23.
And probably beating Army/Navy in back to back weeks. For the first time in forever, they are in the same conference. That conference has a championship game THE WEEK BEFORE Army vs Navy. They are both currently tied for first in the conference. 
Odd but they are currently on track to play each other in consecutive weeks. 
Oak Grove in the house.

Show-Me Hog

Syracuse threw 3 pick-6s to Pitt defenders in the first half last night.

- surely this is a record
- if it is a record, surely we held the previous record

Jostlyn mcCocksack

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Oct 25, 2024, 04:21 AMSyracuse threw 3 pick-6s to Pitt defenders in the first half last night.

- surely this is a record
- if it is a record, surely we held the previous record

Mccord was completely lost last night

buff2.0

"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

buff2.0

"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

animal

Not really mad at that play. The QB doesn't slide. He leans into the defenders and dips his head. The spirit of the rule is to enforce unnecessary and illegal contact to the head. If less targeting is called on similar transgressions then QBs will learn to protect themselves better or not run out of the pocket as much.
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

The Whyte Boar

One of the replies. lol

"Should have thrown water bottles on the field."

Son of Spam

Quote from: animal on Oct 25, 2024, 09:18 AMNot really mad at that play. The QB doesn't slide. He leans into the defenders and dips his head. The spirit of the rule is to enforce unnecessary and illegal contact to the head. If less targeting is called on similar transgressions then QBs will learn to protect themselves better or not run out of the pocket as much.
Yeah, it looks like the QB is as much to blame as the defender. He lowered his head and tried to run over him instead of sliding.
Well, shit...

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Oct 25, 2024, 04:21 AMSyracuse threw 3 pick-6s to Pitt defenders in the first half last night.

- surely this is a record
- if it is a record, surely we held the previous record

And Shirley we will break it again, possibly this year against Texas!

Show-Me Hog

Chandler Fucking Morris of fucking North Texas is 3rd in the nation in passing yardage.

Show-Me Hog

So much for Navy beating Notre Dame. I guess it'll have to be Army, to hold it up for the service academies.

Show-Me Hog

Is OU-Ole Miss the first time opposing quarterbacks have both been named Jackson? Or excuse me, the gay-ass-perfect-for-Ole-Miss Jaxson?

Son of Spam

Okie doing the fake injury deal and Kiffin comes out to talk to the officials about it. How ironic.
Well, shit...

Hogfan58

Quote from: Son of Spam on Oct 26, 2024, 11:45 AMOkie doing the fake injury deal and Kiffin comes out to talk to the officials about it. How ironic.

Fuck both OU and Ole Miss. Can they both lose?
I need help and I know it.

Feral

Quote from: Son of Spam on Oct 26, 2024, 11:45 AMOkie doing the fake injury deal and Kiffin comes out to talk to the officials about it. How ironic.

Love it.

Ole Miss fans were booing and Kiffin was throwing a bitch fit.

The irony is most definitely lost on them.

Thin Red Swine

I'm shocked. The B1G doesn't protect its darling teams?

Jersey fans throwing shit on the field.

Welcome to the new normal.

HogOfWar

The dildo of consequence, rarely arrives lubed.