Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

animal

Oregon up on the fighting Berts 14-0 in 1st
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

Son of Spam

I am a Vandy fan at present.
Well, shit...

Papa Pigeritus

Are we rooting for Bama or Missouri?

Sinkhole?

bigpig

Lurker since 2003. Member since 2004.

Son of Spam

Quote from: Papa Pigeritus on Oct 26, 2024, 03:22 PMAre we rooting for Bama or Missouri?

Sinkhole?
Sinkhole, but I guess Missouri because I am sick of Bama every year. Then, I hope we beat Missouri.
Well, shit...

bigpig

Lurker since 2003. Member since 2004.

Son of Spam

Well, shit...

vegashog


Papa Pigeritus

If Vanderbilt beats Texas, those goal posts may end up in the Gulf of Mexico.

Thin Red Swine


Show-Me Hog

Oregon 21 Tent Sized Pullover 3


I guess the big Top 20 showdown isn't much of a showdown. I wasn't a believer.

Papa Pigeritus

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Oct 26, 2024, 03:32 PMVertically and horizontally.

He's like a Minecraft character.

Thin Red Swine

QB controversy in Asstin only going to get more intense.

Spiderham

Quote from: Papa Pigeritus on Oct 26, 2024, 03:22 PMAre we rooting for Bama or Missouri?

Sinkhole?
Totally torn.  Hate for coach Drink and the term Como in addition to just the general Mizzou douchiness vs the complete meltdown that would occur in Alabama if they lose their third game of the year at home to Mizzou.  

Tough call.  
Oak Grove in the house.

Thin Red Swine

If the Dork keeps winning he may be the new Florida coach and we won't have to put him with him much.

I just won't watch him Duggar celebrate if they win this.

The Bama meltdown would be glorious.


Thin Red Swine

Ducks about to go in dry on Bert.


Which is weird because he usually shits dry birds after swallowing them whole.

red death

Vandy just got a Texas style ref fucking on that call.
"The very existence of flamethrowers means that somebody somewhere said you know I wan't to set that person over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

George Carlin

Son of Spam

Quote from: red death on Oct 26, 2024, 03:47 PMVandy just got a Texas style ref fucking on that call.
Yes they did.
Well, shit...

Show-Me Hog

Quote from: red death on Oct 26, 2024, 03:47 PMVandy just got a Texas style ref fucking on that call.

I don't think it was #3 it was #2 the QB Pavia.

And if I could read Clark Lee's lips, I think he said that's not against the rules. (For the QB to stand there sideways)

Spiderham

Quote from: red death on Oct 26, 2024, 03:47 PMVandy just got a Texas style ref fucking on that call.
That was horseshit.  
Oak Grove in the house.