Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barton Fink

Quote from: buff2.0 on Oct 26, 2024, 05:39 PMDeveloping situation, or too early to call it that?

Little early but they are staying in it. I wish our defenders tackled as well as theirs.

buff2.0

Quote from: Barton Fink on Oct 26, 2024, 05:43 PMLittle early but they are staying in it. I wish our defenders tackled as well as theirs.

They probably don't have our group therapy budget so they're forced to do more conditioning work while they get yelled at.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Gambler

Is KJ injured? Gus played 2 QBs today, and he wasn't one of them. 

Son of Spam

Quote from: Gambler on Oct 26, 2024, 05:49 PMIs KJ injured? Gus played 2 QBs today, and he wasn't one of them. 
Last I heard, he was moved to third string.
Well, shit...

buff2.0

"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Son of Spam

Guess they aren't going to call obvious holding on Texass.
Well, shit...

buff2.0

"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

animal

Looks like the pimp will be going back into the coffin.
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

buff2.0

Vandy needs an onside kick.

On Pavia's last INT there should have been a defensive PI call against Texas... but of course that one didn't happen.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Barton Fink

Lea has done one helluva job at Vandy.

buff2.0

This is the blackest that Kyle Field has ever been.  Looks awesome.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

mde114

Lsu v aggy.

I can't pick. I hate them both equally.

mde114

Quote from: buff2.0 on Oct 26, 2024, 06:43 PMThis is the blackest that Kyle Field has ever been.  Looks awesome.

I'll say one thing for those aggys, they commit to a bit.

BleedinRed

I hate the Aggies.  Geaux Tigas!!

aaron

Yeah, there's no need for a&m to remain undefeated in sec play.

Barton Fink

Should've beaten ROTCU....

Papa Pigeritus

Quote from: Barton Fink on Oct 26, 2024, 07:08 PMShould've beaten ROTCU....

It was nice to beat Tennessee, but this one still stings.

bigpig

I never know who I'm rooting for (when I hate both teams) until the game is happening and I'm involuntarily reacting.

Apparently, I'm rooting against A&M.


Best case scenario is A&M loses then beats Texass at the end of the season
Lurker since 2003. Member since 2004.

jdcatty

I have a small parlay bet in which I took LSU.  So I am cheering for them.  And I really don't like A&M thinking they are good.
Apparently retarded member of the "fucking old people" crowd as defined by Swahili Steve.

RazorB

Quote from: jdcatty on Oct 26, 2024, 07:27 PMI have a small parlay bet in which I took LSU.  So I am cheering for them.  And I really don't like A&M thinking they are good.

Same here. I can't stand A&M.