Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorB

LSU might be done. They chipped away at us but are forcing throws this game.

HogOfWar

Quote from: buff2.0 on Oct 26, 2024, 09:25 PMBruh, do you not remember the time GVN beat TEXAS!?  You can't fire a coach that has done that.
That's three in a row.
The dildo of consequence, rarely arrives lubed.

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: BleedinRed on Oct 26, 2024, 09:23 PMA&M may win the ship this year.   :puke:

Maybe the conference but no way the whole thing.

Quote from: mde114 on Oct 26, 2024, 09:26 PMNussmeir melting down

Yeah too bad we didn't get this version. 

buff2.0

Aggy must have watched game film of our vaunted defense and picked up on something that our genius staff was doing.  Why are they not giving huge cushions to the receivers and making up for that by not trying to make a play on the ball until after it's been caught?
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

HogOfWar

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Oct 26, 2024, 09:29 PMMaybe the conference but no way the whole thing.

Yeah too bad we didn't get this version. 
Last week must have been that emotional win Saban was talking about.
The dildo of consequence, rarely arrives lubed.

mde114

Quote from: buff2.0 on Oct 26, 2024, 09:29 PMAggy must have watched game film of our vaunted defense and picked up on something that our genius staff was doing.  Why are they not giving huge cushions to the receivers and making up for that by not trying to make a play on the ball until after it's been caught?

dumb aggy

Thin Red Swine

JARQUEZ. 

He deserves this.

HawgHazard

I hope Aggies win out...


Our chances are blown this season, and I would much rather see the Aggies than I would UT Austin or LSU win it all again.
Quote from: HawgHazard on Nov 05, 2024, 11:42 AMTrump is going to win in a landslide...
312 EC minimum, and I am thinking he may take the popular vote.

Show-Me Hog

That's the biggest bullshit call against A&M. They were literally face to face and running toward each other. How is that blind side? Nobody turned. That's just a wide receiver making a great block.

buff2.0

I thought that was a hell of a block.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

mde114

Not much difference between that hit and the one the LSU DB gave our WR last week

HogOfWar

Quote from: buff2.0 on Oct 26, 2024, 09:35 PMI thought that was a hell of a block.

That is what I thought, but the Corndogs have to be protected
The dildo of consequence, rarely arrives lubed.

HawgHazard

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Oct 26, 2024, 09:35 PMThat's the biggest bullshit call against A&M. They were literally face to face and running toward each other. How is that blind side? Nobody turned. That's just a wide receiver making a great block.

Yep... the refs have been carrying LSU all night... not a single hold call against them.
Quote from: HawgHazard on Nov 05, 2024, 11:42 AMTrump is going to win in a landslide...
312 EC minimum, and I am thinking he may take the popular vote.

mde114

40 for LSU can't spy Reid like he did Green last week. Not fast enough.

vegashog

weigman will be in the portal after the season.

mde114

Quote from: vegashog on Oct 26, 2024, 09:41 PMweigman will be in the portal after the season.

yep. Reid just took his job.

vegashog

auburn going to give our rpi a huge boost.

mde114

aggy DL is unbelievably quick

HogOfWar

Just think if we had an O-line, instead of a Zero-line.
The dildo of consequence, rarely arrives lubed.

buff2.0

"Let's just lay back on the defensive line and make him throw it from the poc... and he just hit a deep pass."
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."