Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrMongoose

Check your damn blood pressure!

"They've got to do a better job preparing our young men and putting them in positions to be succesful." - Hunter Yurachek 9/15/25

Feral

I loathe LSU and Brian Kelly, but that's a stupid thing to say.

Kelly is the winningest coach in Notre Dame history and has won nearly 300 games in his career, winning at every level.

Meanwhile, Elko is on his 3rd year as a head coach and is 23-10.

But as usual, Aggy gonna Aggy and talk like they're a blue blood program.

hit_that_line

We will never beat Elko as long as he's there.

Feral

Quote from: hit_that_line on Oct 27, 2024, 08:26 AMWe will never beat Elko as long as he's there.

We never beat Sumlim and we only beat Jimbo once.

We're snakebit when it comes to playing Aggy and always find the dumbest ways to lose a very winnable game.

buff2.0

Quote from: Feral on Oct 27, 2024, 08:33 AMWe never beat Sumlim and we only beat Jimbo once.

We're snakebit when it comes to playing Aggy and always find the dumbest ways to lose a very winnable game.

It's because we'll put three weeks into beating Mississippi State even if it means not being prepared at all for LSU.  We play like a program that is scared to step out of our assigned place in the football hierarchy.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

vegashog

Quote from: hit_that_line on Oct 27, 2024, 08:26 AMWe will never beat Elko as long as he's there.
ok.

lsu had no clue as far as adjustments once aggie switched qb. reed had 13 yards on 10 carries against us, yet looked like lamar jackson against them. last night had just as much to do with the corndogs as it did with a&m.

hit_that_line

Quote from: vegashog on Oct 27, 2024, 08:38 AMok.

lsu had no clue as far as adjustments once aggie switched qb. reed had 13 yards on 10 carries against us, yet looked like lamar jackson against them. last night had just as much to do with the corndogs as it did with a&m.
Bullshit. Aggy played with attitude and started slapping them around on both sides of the ball.

Show-Me Hog

Quote from: Feral on Oct 27, 2024, 08:25 AMI loathe LSU and Brian Kelly, but that's a stupid thing to say.

Kelly is the winningest coach in Notre Dame history and has won nearly 300 games in his career, winning at every level.

Meanwhile, Elko is on his 3rd year as a head coach and is 23-10.

But as usual, Aggy gonna Aggy and talk like they're a blue blood program.


I assumed he was talking about Jimbo not Brian Kelley.

Feral

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Oct 27, 2024, 09:00 AMI assumed he was talking about Jimbo not Brian Kelley.

Could be. Kelly has been maligned as a bit of a politician, but the "talking fast" bit does sound like a shot at Jimbo.

Pig Benis

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Oct 27, 2024, 09:00 AMI assumed he was talking about Jimbo not Brian Kelley.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that was a shot at Jimbo.
The Lord wants you to put your foot on their balls and believe in it. 'Cuz that's what wins football games. Not jumping offsides like a bunch of wimps and faggots. I don't care what those pinkos over in Russia say. You want to be a loser? You go live in Russia. I'm a winner. I'm an American.


Show-Me Hog


animal

Quote from: Feral on Oct 27, 2024, 08:25 AMI loathe LSU and Brian Kelly, but that's a stupid thing to say.

Kelly is the winningest coach in Notre Dame history and has won nearly 300 games in his career, winning at every level.

Meanwhile, Elko is on his 3rd year as a head coach and is 23-10.

But as usual, Aggy gonna Aggy and talk like they're a blue blood program.

I took that as shots fired at Jimbo

Edit: Ok you've already been sorted out above. Carry on
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

Feral

#5993
Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Oct 27, 2024, 10:24 AMWhen the hell did Bielema start coaching UTSA?  I missed that.

UTSA is coached by former Morris assistant Jeff Traylor.

He was a hot name for our job when we realized Sam's shelf life might be short, but the bloom has come off that rose this year.

The optics of that cycle of shittiness would be bad anyway.

- Fire Bert for losing and hire Morris
- Fire Morris for losing and hire a Bert assistant
- Fire the Bert assistant for losing and hire a Morris assistant

I guess the next step would be firing Traylor for a Pittman assistant, and so on and so forth.

buff2.0

Quote from: Feral on Oct 27, 2024, 11:47 AMUTSA is coached by former Morris assistant Jeff Traylor.

He was a hot name for our job when we realized Sam's shelf life might be short, but the bloom has come off that rose this year.

The optics of that cycle of shittiness would be bad anyway.

- Fire Bert for losing and hire Morris
- Fire Morris for losing and hire a Bert assistant
- Fire the Bert assistant for losing and hire a Morris assistant

I guess the next step would be firing Taylor for a Pittman assistant, and so on and so forth.

Probably down to 4th on our short list behind T-Will, Odom, and Lunney
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Show-Me Hog

Quote from: Feral on Oct 27, 2024, 11:47 AMI guess the next step would be firing Traylor for a Pittman assistant, and so on and so forth.

Quote from: buff2.0 on Oct 27, 2024, 11:50 AMProbably down to 4th on our short list behind T-Will, Odom


Wait I think we can skip a step here.

buff2.0

Coaches' Poll with no respect to the Aggies lol

1. Oregon (53)
2. Georgia (1)
3. Penn St
4. Ohio St.
5. Miami
6. Texas
7. Tennessee
8. Clemson
9. Notre Dame
10. Iowa State
11. Texas A&M
12. BYU
13. Indiana
14. Alabama
15. Kansas State
16. LSU
17. Pittsburgh
18. Ole Miss
19. Boise St
20. SMU
21. Army
22. Washington St
23. Mizzou
24. Illinois
25. Memphis

Others receiving votes:
Colorado 75; Tulane 27; Louisiana 14; Vanderbilt 13; Navy 10; UNLV 7; Arizona State 5; Virginia Tech 3; Duke 3; Arkansas 3; Louisville 2; James Madison 2; Michigan 1;
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Show-Me Hog

We have more votes than the defending national champions.

Thin Red Swine

The coaches (or whoever votes for them) are clearly not watching if they think Missouri is still one of the 25 best teams.

mde114

Quote from: vegashog on Oct 27, 2024, 08:38 AMok.

lsu had no clue as far as adjustments once aggie switched qb. reed had 13 yards on 10 carries against us, yet looked like lamar jackson against them. last night had just as much to do with the corndogs as it did with a&m.

That was a helluva coaching move by Elko. Aggy made a damn good hire. They are going to be even more insufferable than they are now.