Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buff2.0

Quote from: woodhog14 on Oct 31, 2024, 08:44 AMTurnovers.

Turnovers BECAUSE they hacked our headsets and knew what plays we were calling.  They did just enough to not make it look obvious.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

The Reverend SnoopHogg

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/qxp5m8PdEkwLUHEH/?mibextid=qDwCgo


Alabama tryna sign this guy but I guess the cowboys beat them out with that sweet$$$

Show-Me Hog

I betcha Auburn takes Vandy at home tomorrow and all of a sudden the season's Cinderella is sitting at 5-4, 2-3, with South Carolina, LSU, and Tennessee left, and a real good shot at a losing season and missing a bowl.

Those damn Georgia State losses come at ya so fast.

Pig Benis

The Lord wants you to put your foot on their balls and believe in it. 'Cuz that's what wins football games. Not jumping offsides like a bunch of wimps and faggots. I don't care what those pinkos over in Russia say. You want to be a loser? You go live in Russia. I'm a winner. I'm an American.

The Whyte Boar

So you mean a conference decided to start reviewing these "injuries" and fining coaches?  I'll be damned.  Where have I heard that before?  I'm pretty sure I did hear it somewhere but the braintrust here assured me it was a stupid idea that would never be implemented and wouldn't work.

FNG

Quote from: The Whyte Boar on Nov 01, 2024, 03:53 PMSo you mean a conference decided to start reviewing these "injuries" and fining coaches?  I'll be damned.  Where have I heard that before?  I'm pretty sure I did hear it somewhere but the braintrust here assured me it was a stupid idea that would never be implemented and wouldn't work.
Sorry we doubted you Greg.

Pig Benis

I still don't see how it's enforceable but glad Sankey is at least acknowledging the issue. Who is the "injury ref" and how do they determine which injuries are legitimate?
The Lord wants you to put your foot on their balls and believe in it. 'Cuz that's what wins football games. Not jumping offsides like a bunch of wimps and faggots. I don't care what those pinkos over in Russia say. You want to be a loser? You go live in Russia. I'm a winner. I'm an American.

aaron

Just in time for tomorrow.

Show-Me Hog

Quote from: Pig Benis on Nov 01, 2024, 04:31 PMI still don't see how it's enforceable but glad Sankey is at least acknowledging the issue. Who is the "injury ref" and how do they determine which injuries are legitimate?

Yeah these are the key questions. This feels more like the stereotypical "sternly worried letter." Until there's an adjudication that someone fights and loses, this feels like a bunch of noise.

The Whyte Boar

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Nov 01, 2024, 05:51 PMYeah these are the key questions. This feels more like the stereotypical "sternly worried letter." Until there's an adjudication that someone fights and loses, this feels like a bunch of noise.

Bet you $100 obviously fake injuries end practically overnight.

Son of Spam

Quote from: The Whyte Boar on Nov 01, 2024, 06:15 PMBet you $100 obviously fake injuries end practically overnight.
Naaaa, they get three chances. It will end after two.
Well, shit...

Show-Me Hog

Quote from: Son of Spam on Nov 01, 2024, 06:22 PMNaaaa, they get three chances. It will end after two.

First offense - 50k.
Second offense - 100k.
Third offense - HC suspended for a game.

Papa Pigeritus

November 1st and UConn is having their senior night. They've had 6 home games in a row.

That's a weird way to schedule.


Son of Spam

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Nov 01, 2024, 06:34 PMFirst offense - 50k.
Second offense - 100k.
Third offense - HC suspended for a game.
I still think make the "injured" player sit out the rest of the quarter, just to be sure he is OK. If it at the end of the quarter, he sits out the first 5 minutes of the next quarter.
Well, shit...

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Nov 01, 2024, 05:51 PMYeah these are the key questions. This feels more like the stereotypical "sternly worried letter." Until there's an adjudication that someone fights and loses, this feels like a bunch of noise.

We'll probably get our usual Monday morning apology after Ole Miss does it 25 times tomorrow. 

Show-Me Hog

Even if it's the only game on, I can't watch the blue field. The fucking blue field. Shark Tank it is so I can hate on Mark Cuban.


Texzilla

Quote from: Son of Spam on Nov 01, 2024, 06:54 PMI still think make the "injured" player sit out the rest of the quarter, just to be sure he is OK. If it at the end of the quarter, he sits out the first 5 minutes of the next quarter.

The only issue is who is the player. Coaches will have a fake injury squad of walkons.  You can letter being a cramp specialist and a dude that can pop out a shoulder at will could make bank with nil.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.  The over under for todays game dropped from 6 to 2

Papa Pigeritus

Quote from: Texzilla on Nov 02, 2024, 06:45 AMThe only issue is who is the player. Coaches will have a fake injury squad of walkons.  You can letter being a cramp specialist and a dude that can pop out a shoulder at will could make bank with nil.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.  The over under for todays game dropped from 6 to 2

I can see this being a thing, but cramp specialist made me laugh.

Coach on a recruiting trip: "Son, I've been watching you since the seventh grade and I've always been real impressed with your cramps. You think you can give me 100 percent when I need it? It can be hamstring or calf, I just need you to execute. You think you can do that?".

Show-Me Hog

Quote from: Texzilla on Nov 02, 2024, 06:45 AMThe only issue is who is the player. Coaches will have a fake injury squad of walkons.  You can letter being a cramp specialist and a dude that can pop out a shoulder at will could make bank with nil.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.  The over under for todays game dropped from 6 to 2

The coach would have to think ahead two plays as to when he needs to slow the game down, and in the meantime risk not covering somebody because he put Doofus McGee in. It's not like basketball.