Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Son of Spam

Quote from: Texzilla on Nov 02, 2024, 06:45 AMThe only issue is who is the player. Coaches will have a fake injury squad of walkons.  You can letter being a cramp specialist and a dude that can pop out a shoulder at will could make bank with nil.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.  The over under for todays game dropped from 6 to 2
The only problem with that is you fake an injury when the other team is moving the ball. Do you really want to put some dip shit in to fake an injury and have the other team score because of it? It would be a tough decision.
Well, shit...

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: Papa Pigeritus on Nov 02, 2024, 07:36 AMI can see this being a thing, but cramp specialist made me laugh.

Coach on a recruiting trip: "Son, I've been watching you since the seventh grade and I've always been real impressed with your cramps. You think you can give me 100 percent when I need it? It can be hamstring or calf, I just need you to execute. You think you can do that?".

It's a two hamstring league.

BASS

Pop a shoulder out of socket? Martin Riggs ain't walking though that door.
Fuck your feelings
Ain't found a way to kill me yet
I have hawgtism

buff2.0

"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

BASS

Ohio State about to score their third straight td after giving up the pick 6.

Offense vs offense they'll be up 21-3.

Vandy scored to do up 7-0. They'd beat us.

Edit: OSU fumbled the ball out of the end zone. Touchback, pedo ball down 14-10.
Fuck your feelings
Ain't found a way to kill me yet
I have hawgtism

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: BASS on Nov 02, 2024, 12:23 PMOhio State about to score their third straight td after giving up the pick 6.

Offense vs offense they'll be up 21-3.

Vandy scored to do up 7-0. They'd beat us.

Edit: OSU fumbled the ball out of the end zone. Touchback, pedo ball down 14-10.

I'm watching split screen. Auburn doing Auburn things.

Rumors are they will have a new OC next year. Maybe Freeze will actually let that guy BE the OC.

BASS

Duke has taken lead at Miami. Last win over an ap top 5 team was 1960.

Has never beaten a top 5 team on the road
Fuck your feelings
Ain't found a way to kill me yet
I have hawgtism

Thin Red Swine

The pillow fight in Jurrdan-Hare continues.

7-7 near the end of the third and trading punts.

Hogfan58

What is Gus Johnson's obsession with "world famous Ohio State Buckeyes"?
I need help and I know it.

Thin Red Swine

Oklahoma wearing anthracite uniforms today.

They didn't get the memo?

Show-Me Hog

Bielema loses at home to the Mighty Minnesota Gophers.

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Nov 02, 2024, 02:32 PMBielema loses at home to the Mighty Minnesota Gophers.

Yeah, he'll probably be so devastated he's able to crush only two cheeseburgers tonight.

They get a bye week before the joggernut finish of Michigan State, Rutgers and Northwestern.


Thin Red Swine

Freeze.  SMH.

Down by 10, just over two minutes left, they decide to try the field goal first, on 4th and 4 at the Vandy 34. Even with their anemic offense, that is just not the right move.

The kick was wide right.  Game, blouses.

It's Vandy's first win at Auburn.

jdcatty

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Nov 02, 2024, 03:00 PMFreeze.  SMH.

Down by 10, just over two minutes left, they decide to try the field goal first, on 4th and 4 at the Vandy 34. Even with their anemic offense, that is just not the right move.

The kick was wide right.  Game, blouses.

It's Vandy's first win at Auburn.

I think Freeze is in trouble.
Apparently retarded member of the "fucking old people" crowd as defined by Swahili Steve.

vegashog

as bad a situation we are in, the situation auburn finds themselves in is worse.

freeze is owed $20 million if they can him. they just finished paying for gus and handed harsin $15 million out the door. freeze will be around another season.

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: jdcatty on Nov 02, 2024, 03:08 PMI think Freeze is in trouble.
[/quote

The word I'm hearing is he will be forced to hire an actual OC rather than a puppet, but we shall see.

buff2.0

Vandy owning the state of Alabama wasn't on my 2024 bingo card
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

animal

Florida leading Georgia on the road...this must be some kind of new strategy.
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

Show-Me Hog

(Florida-Georgia) that is NOT targeting. It's just a good hit.

Doc Hogaday

Beck playing uncharacteristically bad in the first half. Some just awful decisions.

Taking Georgia on whatever the 2nd half line is going to be.
Pants ironed and back for more