Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buff2.0

Louisville just went up 17-7 over Clemson in the other Death Valley with 43 seconds to go in the half. 
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

The Whyte Boar

This Aggot and USC game looks a lot like the KJ Superman game.  USC going into make it 21 turn it over and it's been all A&M ever since.

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: buff2.0 on Nov 02, 2024, 08:14 PMLouisville just went up 17-7 over Clemson in the other Death Valley with 43 seconds to go in the half. 

Good.  Let it all burn. Chaos is king. 

Regrettably EOE-K just tied Kentucky late in the second quarter.

mde114

Aggies showing poise against that SC crowd. Our players would have been lying in the fetal position shitting their pants.

buff2.0

Quote from: mde114 on Nov 02, 2024, 08:19 PMAggies showing poise against that SC crowd. Our players would have been lying in the fetal position shitting their pants.

But we would have so many orange slices and affirmation phrases at halftime that they'd go back out there just being proud of who they are.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: buff2.0 on Nov 02, 2024, 08:20 PMBut we would have so many orange slices and affirmation phrases at halftime that they'd go back out there just being proud of who they are.

It's not a true loss if you believe you're a winner.

BleedinRed

Since when is tackling a guy by the helmet not a penalty?

animal

Quote from: mde114 on Nov 02, 2024, 08:19 PMAggies showing poise against that SC crowd. Our players would have been lying in the fetal position shitting their pants at home.
fixt
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

The Whyte Boar

That kid might be really hurt.

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: BleedinRed on Nov 02, 2024, 08:24 PMSince when is tackling a guy by the helmet not a penalty?

He didn't grab the opening (that's what she said).


Just a terrible break for SC. Dude should've just gone down.

Thin Red Swine

On second thought and after watching the slow-mo replay, the extra swat to the head after he was down was almost certainly unnecessary roughness.

Doc Hogaday

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Nov 02, 2024, 07:55 PMNice!  I haven't heard that one before.



I hadn't either. Just rolled off the fingers as I was typing.

I have my moments (both of them).
Pants ironed and back for more

Thin Red Swine

Dari with a nice shot there at the break-in.

Tennessee's first score of any kind in the first half in four games.

Feral

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Nov 02, 2024, 08:36 PMTennessee's first score of any kind in the first half in four games.

Tennessee's offense is ass.

Maybe Travis Williams isn't the wunderkind we all thought he was.

Doc Hogaday

The next SMU coach we are going to hire is having his way w/ undefeated Pitt. 31-3 at half.
Pants ironed and back for more

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: Doc Hogaday on Nov 02, 2024, 09:00 PMThe next SMU coach we are going to hire is having his way w/ undefeated Pitt. 31-3 at half.

Well, at least he's winning at SMU.




buff2.0

But will Gus recommend him?
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Feral

Quote from: Doc Hogaday on Nov 02, 2024, 09:00 PMThe next SMU coach we are going to hire is having his way w/ undefeated Pitt. 31-3 at half.

I'd take him in a heartbeat, and I hate Gus and the Springdale cult.

Show-Me Hog

0/3 on FGs by Tennessee and they're not even close. Boos raining down.

Guardrail

Rocket sanders just busts one for 52 yard TD.  Running harder and faster than he ever ran here to do so.
Somebody said it earlier... watching other teams and they look like they've had actual coaching.
The Hogs look totally unprepared and clueless game after game. Green looks completely inept most of the time. It's refreshing to watch other teams play high level ball.
The same people demanding everyone embrace your beliefs, have zero tolerance and condemn another for embracing theirs.  Oh, the irony.