Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.zorak

#6160
Whew.

SECCG. Will be a Georgia Texas rematch.
"Top Ten Dooshapalooza Finalist Threeve Years Running"

"He has no time for sons of dicks and bitches."
~Third_down_draw

buff2.0

RE: That video of the cops fighting fans.  Stolt this from the Rant.  True?  Who knows.

Apparently, some kids were trying to come back to their seats but didn't have their tickets with them and fat white Barney Fife Jr would not let them get to their parents to show they had tickets. Because he is a stupid mfer apparently.

The white guy in the seat apparently saw them leave or something and was taking up for the kids then Barney turned on him and tried to arrest him
For..,....?? Hell if I know, I am just an lawyer. Then Black Mfer comes in and ramps this up and apparently tazes him
And threatens to shoot him and guy loses it. I am speculating some but looks like other people reacted to cops going crazy and then they beat the shit out of them like bad cops do.

The SEC needs to launch a full investigation of this independent from the lawsuits and shit that will be coming. The Jacksonville Police Department should be terminated permanently from any and all SEC events. They can use state cops or private security. I hope they have good insurance because looks like about 12 people are going to be all over them.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

RazorB

Quote from: jdcatty on Nov 02, 2024, 10:21 PMNah, we gonna need Aggies to beat Texas after they stomp us in a couple of weeks.

We don't need Aggies getting in playoffs. Texas has been before and they'll lose again.

Pig Benis

Quote from: RazorB on Nov 02, 2024, 10:19 PMI'm so pissed at losing to A&M that I even want Texas to beat them.

Same here. I hate the Aggots much more than UT at this point. I hope UT goes there and makes that crowd suicidal.
The Lord wants you to put your foot on their balls and believe in it. 'Cuz that's what wins football games. Not jumping offsides like a bunch of wimps and faggots. I don't care what those pinkos over in Russia say. You want to be a loser? You go live in Russia. I'm a winner. I'm an American.

vegashog

Quote from: Pig Benis on Nov 03, 2024, 11:08 AMSame here. I hate the Aggots much more than UT at this point. I hope UT goes there and makes that crowd suicidal.
yep, aggie came to the sec to avoid having to play texass. they were the lone school to vote against ut joining and as far as their fans are concerned, getting beat by them is the absolute worst thing that can happen to them in football.


woodhog14

Quote from: Pig Benis on Nov 03, 2024, 11:08 AMSame here. I hate the Aggots much more than UT at this point. I hope UT goes there and makes that crowd suicidal.
Me too... :finger: Aggy.

Show-Me Hog

South Carolina fans rushed the field last night.  For (what is now) a 5-3 team beating a 7-2 team.

Rush worthy?

Makes our field rush against Tennessee look better.  (So do our subsequent games, our Fayetteville chances to do that are almost non-existent).

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Nov 03, 2024, 12:51 PMSouth Carolina fans rushed the field last night.  For (what is now) a 5-3 team beating a 7-2 team.

Rush worthy?

Makes our field rush against Tennessee look better.  (So do our subsequent games, our Fayetteville chances to do that are almost non-existent).

Should not be rush-worthy, but it's the trendy thing to do.

I wonder if they will add a 3% tariff on concessions.

jdcatty

Apparently retarded member of the "fucking old people" crowd as defined by Swahili Steve.

The Whyte Boar

In fairness to Gundy, he pretty much MADE Oklahoma State football.  He is about the only coach to ever have a winning record there, much less a really nice record.  It's not quite on the level of Bill Snyder and Kansas State, but it ain't as far away as some might think either. 

vegashog

he's always come across as a little thin skinned.




Cornhogio

Quote from: vegashog on Nov 04, 2024, 05:17 PMhe's always come across as a little thin skinned.


Ever since he became a man at forty.
Never squat with your spurs on!

GeoHogsGeo

Quote from: jdcatty on Nov 04, 2024, 03:36 PMDamn, Gundy came out swinging:


https://x.com/RedditCFB/status/1853547547882913919

Almost a "pay me and I'll leave" moment for him. Saying your fans are poor and can't pay their bills is an interesting take. Let's see how it works out for him.
Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

animal

I'd say that's a meltdown that won't buff out. He'll need to go to a program with fans that can afford players...so that rules us out.
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

BleedinRed

What he is really saying is "I'm rich and above criticism."  

The most interesting thing he said was "I get tired of people complaining and bitching about this and that versus just doing something about it and trying to figure out a way to make it better."

Uh, Sir, I believe they are.  They are wanting you fired.  

Borenutz

I don't see him making it through this after their disaster of a season. Really should be sitting at 2-7 if not for our dick tripping. Likely not making a bowl game. Doubt they upgrade, but I bet they're ready for a change.

animal

I would have been fine with Gundy about 2 coaches ago but not now. A change may do him good and all that but I think he doesn't want that smoke in the SEC or he would have already came over. I believe that is his alma mater so I'm sure that's why he's been there for so long.
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: animal on Nov 05, 2024, 04:22 PMI would have been fine with Gundy about 2 coaches ago but not now. A change may do him good and all that but I think he doesn't want that smoke in the SEC or he would have already came over. I believe that is his alma mater so I'm sure that's why he's been there for so long.

Also a hard no. He's on the "old guy ready to retire" list that SoS keeps mentioning.

The Whyte Boar

We should have hired Gundy when we hired Bert.  Long interviewed him and some in the Gundy camp were already leaking that he was going to Arkansas and then Long pulled of his trademark too cute by half moves and introduced Bert before Gundy had even made it back to his house.

animal

Petrino to Gundy would have been a better transition than letting Bert introduce ten year out of date offense in a league that was on the cusp of moving to almost exclusively HUNH/Spread Elements. Also arguably Gundy was used to some of the same issues we face at Arkansas in terms of talent gap and having to scheme around it.

This current staff is not scheming around talent gaps. We're leaving DBs on an island against studs and they are getting burned bigly. Our OL regardless of the man has the EXACT same miscues each and every year...almost as if they are being coached this way. As DJ said our line isn't a super talented group but you don't need talent to do proper technique. You need talent to win 1 on 1 battles but you'll never win those battles at all if your technique is dog shit.

"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it