Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Son of Spam

Quote from: vegashog on Nov 09, 2024, 12:33 PMi have a feeling this is how our game goes next saturday.
It will be worse.
Well, shit...

vegashog

this is just a practice for texass.

FNG

Quote from: buff2.0 on Nov 09, 2024, 10:53 AMWasn't as rough as watching Kirk trying to talk and being too choked up to get anything out. 
I am in no way minimizing the trauma of losing a beloved pet (and I've cried like a baby over my dogs) but KH seems to be emotionally fragile as a baseline.

If you recall, he reacted the same way on air over "social injustice" during the first Gameday after the Summer of Floyd.

mde114

Monroe has the dumbest helmets I've ever seen.

What a boring Saturday.

Show-Me Hog

Quote from: mde114 on Nov 09, 2024, 01:01 PMWhat a boring Saturday.

So far.

Georgia-Ole Miss and Michigan-Indiana in the next time slot, then Bama-LSU and our basketball game tonight, carry promise.

buff2.0

'Tis the season for statement games.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Pig Benis

The GT RB is lucky to be alive. I don't see how the defender doesn't get tossed.

Edit: He got tossed.
The Lord wants you to put your foot on their balls and believe in it. 'Cuz that's what wins football games. Not jumping offsides like a bunch of wimps and faggots. I don't care what those pinkos over in Russia say. You want to be a loser? You go live in Russia. I'm a winner. I'm an American.

Show-Me Hog

Ga Tech just sacked Miami on 4th and 16, going for it for some unknown reason with 10 minutes left?

This might happen.

vegashog

that 3rd down pass drop/miss on g tech's last drive may come back to haunt them.

BASS

Wtf Miami? Timeout during the two minute timeout?

Couldn't tell his guys to watch for the fake during the commercial break?
Fuck your feelings
Ain't found a way to kill me yet
I have hawgtism

Son of Spam

Quote from: BASS on Nov 09, 2024, 02:34 PMWtf Miami? Timeout during the two minute timeout?

Couldn't tell his guys to watch for the fake during the commercial break?
Very Nutt-like.
Well, shit...

Son of Spam

Well, shit...

Thin Red Swine

If he hadn't burned that timeout they would STILL have another chance (would have to hold them to a field goal, obviously).

Thin Red Swine

Never mind. Their defense failed miserably.

egregious

Well Miami won't win anything else this year, something like that would make Tech look good.
Splash 11! drop ABE track, too confusing

Show-Me Hog

THE RAMBLIN WRECK STORMS THE FIELD.

The engineers can afford it.

Their goalposts fold down like ours do. They should have invented some fancy gizmo for that.

razor5396

SMU is leading the ACC. I am starting to think he hired the wrong SMU coach

Show-Me Hog

Prediction: Indiana leaves the ranks of the unbeaten today as well.

Son of Spam

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Nov 09, 2024, 02:45 PMPrediction: Indiana leaves the ranks of the unbeaten today as well.
I also think they are due for a loss.
Well, shit...

Thin Red Swine

When the other team has red as its primary color, why would you as a fan wear red when you have blue as another primary color?