Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mde114


Show-Me Hog

Georgia sacked Dart two times then intercepted him on 3rd down.

Surely that's illegal.

egregious

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Nov 09, 2024, 02:49 PMWhen the other team has red as its primary color, why would you as a fan wear red when you have blue as another primary color?

because you are from Mississippi?
Splash 11! drop ABE track, too confusing

mde114

I hope Georgia boat races these aholes

Son of Spam

The rain and Georgia's D is going to neutralize Dart I think. Georgia is getting pressure on him. (Unlike us)
Well, shit...

egregious

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Nov 09, 2024, 02:53 PMGeorgia sacked Dart two times then intercepted him on 3rd down.

Surely that's illegal.

and had a white guy intercept Ole Miss - where have I seen that? so long ago
Splash 11! drop ABE track, too confusing

mde114


Son of Spam

Well, shit...

Hogfan58

UGA is going to destroy Ole Miss
I need help and I know it.

Show-Me Hog

Quote from: mde114 on Nov 09, 2024, 02:54 PMI hope Georgia boat races these aholes

Yeah me too. Ole Miss has never even been to the SEC championship game. Let's keep it that way. Much less the NCAA playoffs first year.

Son of Spam

Looks like Dart is hurt.
Well, shit...

wmr

Quote from: mde114 on Nov 09, 2024, 02:53 PMLOL

Fuck you Dart

We really fucked him up.  He looked shocked to see a competent defense after we laid down for him last week.
I'm on smoko, so leave me alone.

wmr

Dart looks slightly injured.  I hope that isn't the case.


I'd prefer to see him seriously injured.
I'm on smoko, so leave me alone.

mde114

Wonder what they shot Dart up with?

Shit, OM just scored

RazorB

Hate hearing us mentioned so much from the game last week. Pittman has made us a joke.

Son of Spam

Dart reminds me a little of Dan Marino. He gets rid of the ball too quickly for the defense to react.
Well, shit...

Papa Pigeritus

Wonder if that squirrel has any eligibility left? We need a punt returner.

Son of Spam

This has been the weirdest (and best) year of college football in a long time. That CFP should be entertaining.
Well, shit...

Hognrock

It seems like there is no clear #1 team. It is fun and I'm sure the playoffs will be entertaining. That said Ole Piss can die from ass cancer as far as I'm concerned.

Piggielicious

Don't need ole miss sneaking into the playoffs. They could luck up and win the whole thing like in baseball.