Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buff2.0

The Cavinder chick is about to drop Carson Beck and jump into Jaxson Dart's DMs
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

RazorB

I like this football season but it really makes me sick how many bottom feeders are looking to get in the playoffs while we are frozen in time.

buff2.0

Quote from: RazorB on Nov 09, 2024, 05:53 PMI like this football season but it really makes me sick how many bottom feeders are looking to get in the playoffs while we are frozen in time.

Our keeids are winners just as much as those that are busy winning.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

mr.zorak

"Top Ten Dooshapalooza Finalist Threeve Years Running"

"He has no time for sons of dicks and bitches."
~Third_down_draw

RazorB


Papa Pigeritus

Quote from: mr.zorak on Nov 09, 2024, 06:00 PM:D

That's a lot of trouble to go through to watch it on tv.  ;D

buff2.0

Turns out that Pimp Vandy's kryptonite is cock.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Papa Pigeritus

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Nov 09, 2024, 05:40 PMOf course they will. They still have to wake up tomorrow and realize they live in fucking Mississippi. 

Holy shit. They rushed the field with 16 seconds left in the game!

RazorB

Ole Miss fans don't know when to rush the field. 16 seconds still on the clock.

buff2.0

That's the most Ole Miss thing ever
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Texzilla

I hope the get a forfeit for rushing the field.  This is a stupid practice and the result will be plexiglass walls going up.

Maybe klan will set the goalposts on fire!

Hogfan58

Great interview, can't hear either one of them
I need help and I know it.

Papa Pigeritus

Those Troopers around Kirby were not playing.

Show-Me Hog

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Nov 09, 2024, 02:55 PMYeah me too. Ole Miss has never even been to the SEC championship game. Let's keep it that way. Much less the NCAA playoffs first year.

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Nov 09, 2024, 02:45 PMPrediction: Indiana leaves the ranks of the unbeaten today as well.

A fella could do worse than betting the house on fading me on everything I ever predict.

You'd make a lot of money.

BleedinRed

I love the fans rushing the field.  Better than "they" telling everyone who lives and dies with every play that "you don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

I can't imagine being someone who thinks it's a stupid tradition.  

Son of Spam

I hate that "pushing the pile BS."
Well, shit...

Show-Me Hog

Quote from: BleedinRed on Nov 09, 2024, 06:16 PMI love the fans rushing the field.  Better than "they" telling everyone who lives and dies with every play that "you don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

I can't imagine being someone who thinks it's a stupid tradition. 

I agree. I also in general disagree with the "act like you've been there before" mentality when applied to fans.

Well, yeah, Bama shouldn't rush the field against anyone, they've only been good for the last 20 years. But we beat a top 10 team? Rush that damn field. Who knows when we will get the opportunity again.

BASS

Georgia with 10 points against the ole Miss defense.

BMFP looks like a genius now.
Fuck your feelings
Ain't found a way to kill me yet
I have hawgtism

buff2.0

Quote from: BASS on Nov 09, 2024, 06:37 PMBMFP looks like a genius now.

What?  No, the offense is our biggest weakness!1!  We're so bad we even let a Heisman-caliber QB portal out!
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

egregious

On that Bama TD the LG just plowed his guy, about 5 yards straight back
Splash 11! drop ABE track, too confusing