Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mde114

Quote from: egregious on Nov 09, 2024, 06:59 PMOn that Bama TD the LG just plowed his guy, about 5 yards straight back

You mean you aren't watching that Mizzou/OU game?

vegashog

jax st completes a hail mary with no time on the clock and then misses the xp. going to ot with la tech.

egregious

Quote from: mde114 on Nov 09, 2024, 07:02 PMYou mean you aren't watching that Mizzou/OU game?

I am watching whatever I can find streaming on Youtube, weird commercials in the middle of plays, etc.
Splash 11! drop ABE track, too confusing

mde114

Quote from: vegashog on Nov 09, 2024, 07:04 PMjax st completes a hail mary with no time on the clock and then misses the xp. going to ot with la tech.

and the Ruston Bulldogs go down!!!

mde114

I'm pulling for Bama because one of my favorite sights is watching LSU fans silently file out of Tiger Stadium.

mde114

TCU up 24-0 vs Okie State.

Attaboy, Gundy!

RazorB

Quote from: mde114 on Nov 09, 2024, 07:30 PMTCU up 24-0 vs Okie State.

Attaboy, Gundy!

We shouldn't have lost to him.

vegashog

Quote from: mde114 on Nov 09, 2024, 07:17 PMI'm pulling for Bama because one of my favorite sights is watching LSU fans silently file out of Tiger Stadium.
and reading the tiger rant after they lose. great entertainment.

piglosopher

Quote from: RazorB on Nov 09, 2024, 07:33 PMWe shouldn't have lost to him.

It's looking worse and worse.

RazorB

Quote from: vegashog on Nov 09, 2024, 07:33 PMand reading the tiger rant after they lose. great entertainment.

Please post some good links here. It's therapy.

Feral

I'm probably late on this but Florida announced that Napier will be back for 2025.

So we're totally going to fuck the dog and piss away an opportunity to be one of the few teams looking for a coach this year, aren't we?

Instead we'll opt to drag the inevitable out to next year when we'll be competing against Florida and Auburn.

I really hate Arkansas athletics.

buff2.0

"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

buff2.0

Quote from: Feral on Nov 09, 2024, 07:47 PMI'm probably late on this but Florida announced that Napier will be back for 2025.

So we're totally going to fuck the dog and piss away an opportunity to be one of the few teams looking for a coach this year, aren't we?

Instead we'll opt to drag the inevitable out to next year when we'll be competing against Florida and Auburn.

I really hate Arkansas athletics.

And possibly Oklahoma unless they decide to do it this year.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

vegashog

bama putting a hat on that white boy linebacker. he's making tackles but they're 7 yards downfield.

buff2.0

Mizzou must already be planning ahead for their game against us.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Show-Me Hog

This Oklahoma Missouri game is setting football back 75 years.

120 yards of offense for Oklahoma in the 1st half and 92 yards for Mizzou. And it's not because of good defenses.

Feral

Does Mizzou ever play on the road?

I swear to God, every time I watch one of their games it's in Columbia.

Feral

Venables is such a moron.

OU converts a 3rd and 6 with what looked to be an incomplete pass. Instead of hurrying to the line to get the next play off to negate a review, they fiddle fuck around and take their time. Play gets reviewed, call gets overturned, and they have to punt.

It's little dumbassery like that that separates the good coaches from the bad.

mde114

Fixing to get quiet down on the Bayou!! 28-6 Bama

Gambler

Glad we didn't play Bama this year.