Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feral

OU commits yet another turnover, this time near their own red zone in a 10-9 game.

I've said this before, but Drinkwitz now has the horseshoe rammed up his ass that formerly belonged to Gus at Auburn.

Unbelievable how lucky that bastard is.

Show-Me Hog

Fowler & Herbstreit went on a disgusted rant at the fans of college football when the LSU crowd threw bottles on the field after a facemask call.  Said it has now happened several times.

Everyone saw Texas get a call reversed after their fans did it, so that will encourage other crowds to do the same.

You're still responsible for being the dickwad throwing stuff on the field, but I'd give you 75% responsibility and the refs of that game 25%.

mr.zorak

Nico hasn't played the second half.

"Upper body injury "

Probably collarbone.

Shits....
"Top Ten Dooshapalooza Finalist Threeve Years Running"

"He has no time for sons of dicks and bitches."
~Third_down_draw

mde114

35-6 Bama

Corndogs be careful on your drive home.

Or not.

Show-Me Hog

Well this story has me confused.  Surely there's more to the story.  Why couldn't it be Mike?  He lives right there.

A caged Bengal tiger was wheeled onto the Tiger Stadium field for the first time in nearly a decade before kickoff of Saturday night's game between No. 14 LSU and No. 11 Alabama, fulfilling the wishes of Louisiana Gov. Jeff Landry.

The tiger was not the one which lives on campus, Mike VII.

Following the death of the school's previous tiger, Mike VI, in 2016, LSU announced that future Mike the Tigers would no longer be brought onto the field.

According to the school's website, Mike VI, who died from a rare form of cancer, had attended 33 of 58 home between 2007 and 2015.

While the university's current live mascot, Mike VII — an 8-year-old, 345-pound tiger donated to the school from a sanctuary in 2017 — is not brought onto the field for games, visitors can still see the tiger in his 15,000-square-foot enclosure, which is on the campus adjacent to the stadium.

As a work-around, Landry arranged for a tiger to be imported from Florida for the game — much to the chagrin of animal rights activists, who protested outside the stadium.

When the tiger was towed onto the field with a black curtain draped over the cage, massive display boards played a short video detailing the history of LSU's live mascot.

Stadium lights darkened and a spotlight was pointed at the cage as the curtain was lifted, revealing the tiger inside as many fans cheered.

Initially, the tiger was lying down, and soon after started pacing in a circle.

Minutes later, the cage was wheeled off the field as pregame festivities went on.

flash23

Missouri is going to win but they are not a good team.

Show-Me Hog

Quote from: flash23 on Nov 09, 2024, 09:35 PMMissouri is going to win but they are not a good team.

notsofastmyfriend

Feral

Quote from: flash23 on Nov 09, 2024, 09:35 PMMissouri is going to win but they are not a good team.

They're not good but they'll still beat our ass like they do every. single. year.

buff2.0

"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

buff2.0

Remember when Florida State was good, like, a year ago?  Even Pepperidge Farm doesn't.

ND - 45
FSU - 3
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Feral

The QB stats in this OU-Mizzou game are insane.

Arnold is 13/21 for 69 yards.

Pyne is 11/21 for 72 yards.

Deep in the 4th quarter, mind you.

Gambler


Feral

Quote from: buff2.0 on Nov 09, 2024, 09:52 PMRemember when Florida State was good, like, a year ago?  Even Pepperidge Farm doesn't.

ND - 45
FSU - 3

12-1 to (likely) 2-10 has to be the biggest record flip in college football history.

Feral

Mizzou is 6-2 and should be 4-4 (should've lost the Vandy and Auburn games).

Can we please figure out a way to beat them this year for the love of God?

buff2.0

Lol how do you call that a fumble when it was thrown for 7 yards?
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

buff2.0

Quote from: Feral on Nov 09, 2024, 09:56 PMCan we please figure out a way to beat them this year for the love of God?

Listen, Mister!  We're going to get bowl eligible and then we're going to get fresh legs.  We'll have a BOWL game to go win!
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

mde114

Oklahoma and Missouri trying to out-Arkansas each other!

buff2.0

Duggarwitz's offensive line probably putting up less of a struggle than the real Duggar's siblings.

And as I type that OU says hold my community dildo.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

flash23

Quote from: Feral on Nov 09, 2024, 09:48 PMThey're not good but they'll still beat our ass like they do every. single. year.
Unfortunately that's just a given for most teams.

Feral

Mizzou is going to fuck around and win another game they shouldn't this year.