Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mde114

42-6 Bama

What a beautiful sight an empty Tiger Stadium is!

buff2.0

Quote from: mde114 on Nov 09, 2024, 10:05 PM42-6 Bama

What a beautiful sight an empty Tiger Stadium is!

Livvy pissed off Saban and as soon as Gameday was over he went and got one of Alabama's headsets.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

mde114

OU is the most Arkansas team tonight!

Feral

Quote from: Feral on Nov 09, 2024, 09:26 PMI've said this before, but Drinkwitz now has the horseshoe rammed up his ass that formerly belonged to Gus at Auburn.

Unbelievable how lucky that bastard is.

As I was saying...

Show-Me Hog

What was that about a horseshoe up Eli's ass?

Without a doubt.

buff2.0

This is the potato fight of the year.  Arnold has less field awareness than General McClellan.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

flash23

How is this not targeting?

buff2.0

No clue how no one's throwing flags for targeting.  Gotta at least be worth a review.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

buff2.0

Is Arnold one of those "special" people?
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: buff2.0 on Nov 09, 2024, 10:15 PMNo clue how no one's throwing flags for targeting.  Gotta at least be worth a review.

Just like that Missouri touchdown pass should've been at least reviewed. His toes were very close to that line.

We've been surpassed by other bottom feeders not just between the whistles but after them too.


And this Gomer Pyle led referee crew is possibly the worst of all time in the SEC.

buff2.0

Saw this gem in the Reddit game thread...

"Brian Kelly thinks Tupac Shakur is a Jewish holiday"
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Texzilla

Quote from: Feral on Nov 09, 2024, 07:47 PMI'm probably late on this but Florida announced that Napier will be back for 2025.

So we're totally going to fuck the dog and piss away an opportunity to be one of the few teams looking for a coach this year, aren't we?

Instead we'll opt to drag the inevitable out to next year when we'll be competing against Florida and Auburn.

I really hate Arkansas athletics.

You're such a pessimist.  There is still hope that Sam shits the bed against LT and we lose out.  Believe and it can happen.  Pray about it.  God can still smite Sam.  Turn him into a pillar of bacon grease.  Positive thoughts man!

mr.zorak

Turns out Nico was concussed not collarboned.
"Top Ten Dooshapalooza Finalist Threeve Years Running"

"He has no time for sons of dicks and bitches."
~Third_down_draw

Show-Me Hog

Utah AD sits at a microphone and says they won the game, but it was stolen from them. Then he said he was disappointed in the lack of professionalism of the referees.

Context is that they sacked the BYU quarterback on 4th and 10th at his own goal line that would end the game, but defensive holding penalty that I guess he thought didn't exist, gave the first down and they drove for the winning field goal. I couldn't tell from the video, but the comments were about 50/50 that it was or wasn't holding.

Curious to see the $$ fine and whether it's institutional or personal.

mde114

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Nov 10, 2024, 08:06 AMUtah AD sits at a microphone and says they won the game, but it was stolen from them. Then he said he was disappointed in the lack of professionalism of the referees.

Context is that they sacked the BYU quarterback on 4th and 10th at his own goal line that would end the game, but defensive holding penalty that I guess he thought didn't exist, gave the first down and they drove for the winning field goal. I couldn't tell from the video, but the comments were about 50/50 that it was or wasn't holding.

Curious to see the $$ fine and whether it's institutional or personal.

I watched it. It was some shady ass bullshit.

Pighair

I watched the replay. Looked like a hold on the D back to me.

mde114

Quote from: Pighair on Nov 10, 2024, 09:34 AMI watched the replay. Looked like a hold on the D back to me.

Before the hold, Utah had BYU stopped on 4th down but the referees ruled that BYU had called a timeout. Had to replay the down.

Pighair

Quote from: mde114 on Nov 10, 2024, 09:41 AMBefore the hold, Utah had BYU stopped on 4th down but the referees ruled that BYU had called a timeout. Had to replay the down.

Missed that part

wmr

Quote from: Feral on Nov 09, 2024, 07:47 PMI'm probably late on this but Florida announced that Napier will be back for 2025.

So we're totally going to fuck the dog and piss away an opportunity to be one of the few teams looking for a coach this year, aren't we?

Instead we'll opt to drag the inevitable out to next year when we'll be competing against Florida and Auburn.

I really hate Arkansas athletics.

Nobody in charge seems to:

1.  Give a shit

2.  Be intelligent

I'm not sure how we always wind up with dipshits in charge.  If Ole Miss can become competitive in all three sports we care about, how the fuck are we forever struggling?  The biggest difference is they have an AD who is passionate about the school and winning.  They have fewer resources than most SEC programs.  Their "big money donors" are a multi-unit Taco Bell franchisee and a guy who made money off camo.  Jordan would be a relatively minor money person in Northwest Arkansas.  Somewhere below Allen Canning and above Wright's BBQ.

Their AD gets people to give a shit, because he gives a shit.  We get people like Jeff fucking Long, who don't have any passion, and never make the right decision.
I'm on smoko, so leave me alone.

piglosopher

I'd be pissed if I were a UF fan.

If they really want to make Joey Freshwater happen, they could and then the NIL would follow. They're also delaying the inevitable.