Razorback Football

Started by Silence Of The Hams, Mar 08, 2023, 03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: jdcatty on Nov 09, 2024, 04:21 PMHe could even have a Zoom conference with his coaches.

Sam thinks that's an old keeids show from the 70s.

rzrbkfan69

Quote from: HogOfWar on Nov 08, 2024, 10:31 PMFunny how Fayettevillians switched from football to basketball real quick. He didn't post anything after the Ole Piss loss.

Guess you missed it.

https://www.fayvillains.com/2024/11/03/box-score-breakdown-ole-miss-63-arkansas-31/

jdcatty

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Nov 09, 2024, 05:01 PMSam thinks that's an old keeids show from the 70s.


I am a helluva lot older than Sam, and I have been using Zoom for several years now.
Apparently retarded member of the "fucking old people" crowd as defined by Swahili Steve.

Son of Spam

Quote from: jdcatty on Nov 11, 2024, 11:27 AMI am a helluva lot older than Sam, and I have been using Zoom for several years now.
https://youtu.be/3g8yHqThzog
Well, shit...

animal

"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

buff2.0

Quote from: rzrbkfan69 on Nov 11, 2024, 11:17 AMGuess you missed it.

https://www.fayvillains.com/2024/11/03/box-score-breakdown-ole-miss-63-arkansas-31/

Plus, the hire of Bobby Petrino as offensive coordinator has been a success, as the offensive is massively improved in almost every topline statistic and there's plenty of reason to be optimistic about the future on that side of the ball.

That'll piss some off.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

animal

If we limit turnovers we probably win a couple that we didn't

But nothing can account for a defense that gets zero pressure on the QB and can't defend the pass.
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

The Whyte Boar

Let's see what a three touchdown loss to Texas does for Sam's seat.

If he somehow wins, I still won't like him, but he deserves to come back.  If we get run out of the stadium, he can get the fuck out as far as I am concerned. 

DirkPiggler

Quote from: The Whyte Boar on Nov 11, 2024, 12:24 PMLet's see what a three touchdown loss to Texas does for Sam's seat.

If he somehow wins, I still won't like him, but he deserves to come back.  If we get run out of the stadium, he can get the fuck out as far as I am concerned. 

We all know how this is going to go. 

Hogs are going to get destroyed by Texass.  We may hang in there for a half, but the superior talent is going to win out.  Sark likely has a hard on for this one given how we treated them the last time. 

We'll eke out a closer than expected win against Tech, then lose in heartbreaking fashion in Columbia. 

The worst part is that 6-6 and a bid to the Bourbon Bowl will get Sam another year.  Hunter didn't put out that State of the Department letter last week to let us know he was in search mode.  He's not going to spend the money to buy our way out of his mistake unless the wheels just completely fall off and one of them decapitates a toddler. 
Perish peacefully in a warm environment.

The Whyte Boar

Quote from: DirkPiggler on Nov 11, 2024, 12:30 PMWe all know how this is going to go. 

Hogs are going to get destroyed by Texass.  We may hang in there for a half, but the superior talent is going to win out.  Sark likely has a hard on for this one given how we treated them the last time. 

We'll eke out a closer than expected win against Tech, then lose in heartbreaking fashion in Columbia. 

The worst part is that 6-6 and a bid to the Bourbon Bowl will get Sam another year.  Hunter didn't put out that State of the Department letter last week to let us know he was in search mode.  He's not going to spend the money to buy our way out of his mistake unless the wheels just completely fall off and one of them decapitates a toddler. 

Well, maybe but he left himself some wiggle room.  He didn't go as far as the Florida AD.  And I'm betting it won't be close past midway through the 1st quarter.

Pig Benis

Quote from: DirkPiggler on Nov 11, 2024, 12:30 PMWe all know how this is going to go. 

Hogs are going to get destroyed by Texass.  We may hang in there for a half, but the superior talent is going to win out.  Sark likely has a hard on for this one given how we treated them the last time. 

We'll eke out a closer than expected win against Tech, then lose in heartbreaking fashion in Columbia. 

The worst part is that 6-6 and a bid to the Bourbon Bowl will get Sam another year.  Hunter didn't put out that State of the Department letter last week to let us know he was in search mode.  He's not going to spend the money to buy our way out of his mistake unless the wheels just completely fall off and one of them decapitates a toddler. 

Truth. I hope I'm wrong but I laid the -14 as fast as I could this morning.
The Lord wants you to put your foot on their balls and believe in it. 'Cuz that's what wins football games. Not jumping offsides like a bunch of wimps and faggots. I don't care what those pinkos over in Russia say. You want to be a loser? You go live in Russia. I'm a winner. I'm an American.

Feral

Quote from: The Whyte Boar on Nov 11, 2024, 12:24 PMLet's see what a three touchdown loss to Texas does for Sam's seat.

If he somehow wins, I still won't like him, but he deserves to come back.  If we get run out of the stadium, he can get the fuck out as far as I am concerned. 

This Administration is so mired in mediocrity and an almost preternatual aversion to success that anything closee than 3 TDs will be seen as 'success.'

It's basically a win-win for Sam. Beat Texas and he gets a lifetime contract. Lose and you can paint it as "they have better keeids."

As others have said, we all know how this will go.
- get blown out by Texas
- win a "closer than it should be" game against Tech to secure a spot in a shitty, meaningless bowl
- have our annual bed shitting agaiant Mizzou
- it's announced Sam is back in 2025 because he managed to get us to the aforementioned shitty, meaningless bowl.
- we'll experience a shitload of attrition to the portal
- someone will be scapegoated for "locker room issues"
- we'll bring in some meh players who were either a) decent at a lower division or b) couldn't get on the field at better schools
- wash, rinse, repeat

Feral

Quote from: Pig Benis on Nov 11, 2024, 12:55 PMTruth. I hope I'm wrong but I laid the -14 as fast as I could this morning.

The spread is only -14?

Free money

Son of Spam

Texass will beat us as bad or maybe worse than OM did. We are probably at work planning for the La. Tech game.
Well, shit...

HogOfWar

The dildo of consequence, rarely arrives lubed.

buff2.0

Quote from: Feral on Nov 11, 2024, 01:25 PMThis Administration is so mired in mediocrity and an almost preternatual aversion to success that anything closee than 3 TDs will be seen as 'success.'

It's basically a win-win for Sam. Beat Texas and he gets a lifetime contract. Lose and you can paint it as "they have better keeids."

As others have said, we all know how this will go.
- get blown out by Texas
- win a "closer than it should be" game against Tech to secure a spot in a shitty, meaningless bowl
- have our annual bed shitting agaiant Mizzou
- it's announced Sam is back in 2025 because he managed to get us to the aforementioned shitty, meaningless bowl.
- we'll experience a shitload of attrition to the portal
- someone will be scapegoated for "locker room issues"
- we'll bring in some meh players who were either a) decent at a lower division or b) couldn't get on the field at better schools
- wash, rinse, repeat

Bobby catches Sam drinking gravy out of Larry the Bowling Ball's finger holes and decides that Oklahoma doesn't look too bad after all.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

The Whyte Boar

Quote from: Feral on Nov 11, 2024, 01:25 PMThis Administration is so mired in mediocrity and an almost preternatual aversion to success that anything closee than 3 TDs will be seen as 'success.'

It's basically a win-win for Sam. Beat Texas and he gets a lifetime contract. Lose and you can paint it as "they have better keeids."

As others have said, we all know how this will go.
- get blown out by Texas
- win a "closer than it should be" game against Tech to secure a spot in a shitty, meaningless bowl
- have our annual bed shitting agaiant Mizzou
- it's announced Sam is back in 2025 because he managed to get us to the aforementioned shitty, meaningless bowl.
- we'll experience a shitload of attrition to the portal
- someone will be scapegoated for "locker room issues"
- we'll bring in some meh players who were either a) decent at a lower division or b) couldn't get on the field at better schools
- wash, rinse, repeat

I refuse to be completely black pilled and maintain some hope that sanity will prevail.

Pig Benis

The Lord wants you to put your foot on their balls and believe in it. 'Cuz that's what wins football games. Not jumping offsides like a bunch of wimps and faggots. I don't care what those pinkos over in Russia say. You want to be a loser? You go live in Russia. I'm a winner. I'm an American.

DirkPiggler

Perish peacefully in a warm environment.

Texzilla

The only hope for Sam to leave is a catastrophic loss with LT. The others are expected. If he wins LT Sam may not even show up for mizzou since it won't be needed. 

If we're headed to the Kamala bowl how many players will skip it and portal out?