Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

egregious

:suicide:

Just shoot up in the tree so one of us can get some relief!
Splash 11! drop ABE track, too confusing

Show-Me Hog

This is where you really would love to have a Matt Jones.

Barton Fink

GT Oline has played really well.

vegashog

so this is called "ot overtime"?

Barton Fink


egregious

Splash 11! drop ABE track, too confusing

Feral

The going back and forth between end zones each OT is ridiculous.

Barton Fink

The whole format is ridiculous.

Feral

Still feel like Tech is going to win this.

Barton Fink

Run Carson Beck up the middle??

dhog

College OT rules suck. All these two point conversations are ridiculous.

buff2.0

Kirby is a fucking genius for <checks notes> calling timeout
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Barton Fink

I think both teams are running have run out of plays

Show-Me Hog

Neither team deserves to win.

I remember when there used to be ties, and it would be appropriate.

Feral

This format is stupid. Just go back to the old rules where you have to go for 2 after a TD starting in the 3rd OT but can still kick FGs.

Spiderham

Oak Grove in the house.

BleedinRed

College football Overtime rules are retarded.  

"They" will need to further tweak the rules as it clearly doesn't shorten the game every time.  

Barton Fink

I'd be surprised if UGA wins the title. That said, I have no idea who will.

Feral

GT's Arkansas'ing is complete

Barton Fink

Use the old format but have unlimited downs and stsrt from the 50. You'd be lucky to get to 3OTs