Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

animal

Quote from: snoots on Oct 19, 2024, 10:21 PMLove to see Texas get knocked down a peg, but they will absolutely destroy us.
You can bet sark doesn't want to lose to our retard coach again
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: BASS on Oct 19, 2024, 02:44 PMI think Texas is not as good as advertised. Georgia is going to beat that ass tonight.

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Oct 19, 2024, 02:55 PMI agree. 14-17 point win.

Kudos to us.  I can't get anywhere close to being right on Arkansas games but will take this as small consolation.

passed

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Oct 20, 2024, 08:37 AMKudos to us.  I can't get anywhere close to being right on Arkansas games but will take this as small consolation.

That's because the Hogs exist outside of the normal Football continuum.  One cannot calculate or predict their willingness to lose and unique ability to play past potential or so far beneath it. 

buff2.0

Barry Odom giving the command to start engines at the Nascar race in Vegas
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Natty_Ice

Quote from: buff2.0 on Oct 20, 2024, 01:39 PMBarry Odom giving the command to start engines at the Nascar race in Vegas

He needs to stay out there as long as he can.  They actually love that man.  Coming back here would be a death sentence to his career.
Things of that nature

animal

Quote from: Natty_Ice on Oct 20, 2024, 02:16 PMHe needs to stay out there as long as he can.  They actually love that man.  Coming back here would be a death sentence to his career.
If the Memphis coach moves up and takes a shitty job like Arkansas then Odom could be a shoe-in for that gig. Having said that Vegas being a town where people like to piss away money seems like an excellent landing spot for a coach in the NIL era
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

GeoHogsGeo

I'm gonna find solace in the fact that all those Illini fans are gonna have their hearts ripped from their bodies by Fat Bert when they travel to Eugene this weekend. Perfect spot for him after spending the week getting the slaps on the back for beating Michigan.
Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

jdcatty

Quote from: mde114 on Oct 19, 2024, 09:31 PMHow much would Arkansas be penalized or fined or both if we threw all that shit on the field?

Texas was fined $250,000 for it, with the threat of suspending alcohol sales at the games if they do it again.  Of course, the money means nothing to them.

I am traveling and didn't see the game last night.  Exactly what happened in the Texas-Georgia game to cause the fans to act the fool?
Apparently retarded member of the "fucking old people" crowd as defined by Swahili Steve.

Show-Me Hog

Quote from: jdcatty on Oct 20, 2024, 04:14 PMTexas was fined $250,000 for it, with the threat of suspending alcohol sales at the games if they do it again.  Of course, the money means nothing to them.

I am traveling and didn't see the game last night.  Exactly what happened in the Texas-Georgia game to cause the fans to act the fool?

Texas got an INT and ran it back inside the 10. However, they called a phantom pass interference against Texas and negated it.

Then after about 5 minutes and all the bottles on the field the officials said it wasn't pass interference after all. Oops. Not sure how you can do that, but Kirby Smart mentioned it in his post game presser, saying that now there's a precedent that if you don't like a call, throw stuff on the field and they will reverse it.

The Whyte Boar

I have never seen that before.  It was crazy.  If that had been Arkansas, the SEC would have probably made us forfeit the game on the spot.  Or worse, our administration would have forfeited it voluntarily because at Arkansas we "do things the right way."

buff2.0

"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Natty_Ice

ok now please explain for those of us who are slow
Things of that nature

buff2.0

The hot chicks are just there... I'm guessing the blonde is his daughter Idk.  The trolling I see is the orange heart and the sad Tennessee fans in the background.  That was before Tennessee won the game.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

RPL

Quote from: DrMongoose on Oct 19, 2024, 09:38 PMDown goes Harding. You cannot view this attachment.

Good!

Loma

5-0 Liberty 24
0-6 Kinnesaw State 27

So you're saying there is a chance.
The spread was 27.5.

DrMongoose

Check your damn blood pressure!

"They've got to do a better job preparing our young men and putting them in positions to be succesful." - Hunter Yurachek 9/15/25

vegashog

for all the gloom and doom by some about college football, this season has been kinda awesome.

buff2.0

If we weren't considering Chadwell before, he just passed Gus for top spot on the short list.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

buff2.0

"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Son of Spam

Quote from: vegashog on Oct 23, 2024, 10:29 PMfor all the gloom and doom by some about college football, this season has been kinda awesome.
I agree. There really isn't a true #1 team out there that can't be beaten this year. The CFP should be fun.
Well, shit...