Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buff2.0

Another "injury" delaying UF's PAT after the TD
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

animal

Ole Miss is really playing that one up
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

BASS

Fuck your feelings
Ain't found a way to kill me yet
I have hawgtism

buff2.0

Lol they can't run a power game against Indiana now
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

vegashog

that wasn't even close to a first down for osu. why the fuck have a review?

Hogfan58

Quote from: vegashog on Nov 23, 2024, 11:54 AMthat wasn't even close to a first down for osu. why the fuck have a review?

Because ohio st wanted it
I need help and I know it.

buff2.0

Dear Indiana QB, they are going to blitz on 3rd down. 
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

BleedinRed

Come on Rebels!  Got to make the easy points!

Texzilla

The Indiana OSU game shows what solid coaching does.  Indiana is doing it with smart players that are well coached.   

buff2.0

Damn they got the Arkansas-quality special teaming though
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

BASS

Indiana gonna Arkansas this game away
Fuck your feelings
Ain't found a way to kill me yet
I have hawgtism

BASS

Rutgers is fat berts kryptonite
Fuck your feelings
Ain't found a way to kill me yet
I have hawgtism

buff2.0

Lunney spent too much time planning his possible move to Fayetteville
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

animal

I fee like this Ole Miss vs Florida game is gonna go for about 6 hours.
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

jdcatty

Quote from: BleedinRed on Nov 23, 2024, 12:26 PMCome on Rebels!  Got to make the easy points!

I'm cheering for the Gators.  Fuck Ole Miss.
Apparently retarded member of the "fucking old people" crowd as defined by Swahili Steve.

mde114

Quote from: buff2.0 on Nov 23, 2024, 12:44 PMLunney spent too much time planning his possible move to Fayetteville

Could there be a more boring ass Arkansas hire than Lunney? I bet that NIL would be on fire!

Hogfan58

Quote from: jdcatty on Nov 23, 2024, 12:45 PMI'm cheering for the Gators.  Fuck Ole Miss.

I never want Florida to win, but I do
today.
I need help and I know it.

vegashog

Quote from: jdcatty on Nov 23, 2024, 12:45 PMI'm cheering for the Gators.  Fuck Ole Miss.
this. let them spend all that money and still not make the playoffs.

mde114

Browsing thru the ESPN+ and ran across Alfred St. vs Endicott. Wonder what the NIL situation is here? FYI Endicott leading 16-0 in the 3rd quarter.

BASS

Indiana officially arkansas'd
Fuck your feelings
Ain't found a way to kill me yet
I have hawgtism