Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buff2.0

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Nov 22, 2024, 12:10 PMYep just driving up the price for when we hire make a bid for him after the end of next season.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

mde114

Pretty sure Finebaum's hat is on backwards.

Hogfan58

Corso picked IU, Herbie looked stunned. I thought he was going to cry.
I need help and I know it.

egregious

Quote from: mr.zorak on Nov 22, 2024, 12:20 PMI did in 1985.

That's why I'm here. ;D

I don't know how to explain it but I think you are doing it wrong. :o
Splash 11! drop ABE track, too confusing

mde114

Let's go Florida and Auburn and Kentucky.

Hell, throw Miss State in there too.

mde114

Not targeting.

SEC officials stepping in.

buff2.0

It just got overturned but they threw a targeting flag for helmet-to-football contact against Florida.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Show-Me Hog

I literally did not know it was allowed to play defense against Ole Miss.

What is this sorcery?

mde114

I'm feeling lots of hatred towards Ole Miss. I really hope those assholes lose.

buff2.0

Quote from: mde114 on Nov 23, 2024, 11:19 AMI'm feeling lots of hatred towards Ole Miss. I really hope those assholes lose.

It would be poetic for us to give Ole Miss their statement game just to watch them go on to lose to Sun Belt Billy.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

buff2.0

12-play TD drive by the Hoosiers to start the game
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

BASS

Fuck Ohio State. I'm a Hoosier fan today.
Fuck your feelings
Ain't found a way to kill me yet
I have hawgtism

animal

IU pushes the buckeye's turds further up into their hole.
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

animal

Old Miss's fat dude went for it on 4th with the QB as the lead blocker. That did not work.
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

Texzilla

Quote from: mde114 on Nov 23, 2024, 11:11 AMLet's go Florida and Auburn and Kentucky.

Hell, throw Miss State in there too.

I'm opposite. I want the sec leaders to all win.  Fuck these CFB motherfuckers and their all inclusive antisec playoff rankings. 

mde114

Quote from: animal on Nov 23, 2024, 11:27 AMIU pushes the buckeye's turds further up into their hole.

Going over to that game. Love seeing grown men crying while wearing a teenagers football jersey.

buff2.0

Florida's running game is going to break a big one against Ole Miss soon.

I has a sad.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

buff2.0

That's two first down throws Lagway has made while getting taken down.  Dude is a baller.  He's got an "it" factor that we wish Green had.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

vegashog

and they fake injury for ole miss.

animal

Ole Miss player faked injury mid-td ::)
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it