Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buff2.0

Quote from: HogOfWar on Oct 26, 2024, 09:59 PMJust think if we had an O-line, instead of a Zero-line.

How tf have we not been calling them the No-Line this season?
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

HogOfWar

Quote from: buff2.0 on Oct 26, 2024, 09:59 PMHow tf have we not been calling them the No-Line this season?
🤷
The dildo of consequence, rarely arrives lubed.

hit_that_line

Nussmeier is shaving points.

buff2.0

Aggy D-Line bringing the pressure.  Got Nuss feeling like...

"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: HawgHazard on Oct 26, 2024, 09:32 PMI hope Aggies win out...


Our chances are blown this season, and I would much rather see the Aggies than I would UT Austin or LSU win it all again.

It's like I don't know you people any more. Fuck the Cult.

The Shortwhores aren't gonna do it anyway.


HogOfWar

Corndogs went full Arkansas.
The dildo of consequence, rarely arrives lubed.

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: buff2.0 on Oct 26, 2024, 10:09 PMAggy D-Line bringing the pressure.  Got Nuss feeling like...



Except in Aggieland that would be a different person on the couch.

buff2.0

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Oct 26, 2024, 10:13 PMExcept in Aggieland that would be a different person on the couch.

#PrayForReveille
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

HawgHazard

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Oct 26, 2024, 10:10 PMIt's like I don't know you people any more. Fuck the Cult.

The Shortwhores aren't gonna do it anyway.



I hate TexASS and LSU much more than I do the Aggies...

I have been to a few games at Kyle Field and hate to tell you this, but their game day experience is 100 times better than any other stadium I have been to.
Quote from: HawgHazard on Nov 05, 2024, 11:42 AMTrump is going to win in a landslide...
312 EC minimum, and I am thinking he may take the popular vote.

vegashog

there's still a sec championship game. not ready to crown anyone just yet.

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: HawgHazard on Oct 26, 2024, 10:15 PMI hate TexASS and LSU much more than I do the Aggies...

I have been to a few games at Kyle Field and hate to tell you this, but their game day experience is 100 times better than any other stadium I have been to.

Most cults do draw a crowd.

HawgHazard

Quote from: buff2.0 on Oct 26, 2024, 10:09 PMAggy D-Line bringing the pressure.  Got Nuss feeling like...



Someone at A&M Barstool is on Woopig

https://x.com/BarstoolTexasAM/status/1850378923722277176
Quote from: HawgHazard on Nov 05, 2024, 11:42 AMTrump is going to win in a landslide...
312 EC minimum, and I am thinking he may take the popular vote.

piglosopher

Sorry I can't stomach ATM winning anything over us

But it'll probably happen sooner than us.

buff2.0

Quote from: HawgHazard on Oct 26, 2024, 10:31 PMSomeone at A&M Barstool is on Woopig

https://x.com/BarstoolTexasAM/status/1850378923722277176

 :rofl: I thought about shopping in Aggy helmets and Nuss's shocked pikachu face but decided I didn't care enough to complete the meme
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: piglosopher on Oct 26, 2024, 10:33 PMSorry I can't stomach ATM winning anything over us

But it'll probably happen sooner than us.

This is the right answer.

They might lose to SC next week.

HawgHazard

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Oct 26, 2024, 10:37 PMThis is the right answer.

They might lose to SC next week.


Screw it, I am rooting for them to win it all!

Again, I would rather it be them than most of the others in the SEC (if it is not us)


Quote from: HawgHazard on Nov 05, 2024, 11:42 AMTrump is going to win in a landslide...
312 EC minimum, and I am thinking he may take the popular vote.

TC

Any word on how the 3rd string, soon-to-be-finalist for the Heisman did today?

Gambler

Quote from: TC on Oct 26, 2024, 10:56 PMAny word on how the 3rd string, soon-to-be-finalist for the Heisman did today?
He had a great view of the game.

hit_that_line

Quote from: TC on Oct 26, 2024, 10:56 PMAny word on how the 3rd string, soon-to-be-finalist for the Heisman did today?
Look at this gayboy. Midnight on a Saturday and still thinking about me lol. Completely dominated. You also seem to have issues with black men like KJ who are wealthier than you. May wanna see a therapist for that.

Barton Fink

I work with a TON of aTm fans. They would be insufferable if they won.