Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mde114

Fowler confusing us with Miss State talking about Weeks last game.

All those bottom feeder teams come at you so fast.

I guess.

passed

The aTm fans make some pretty great stunned facial expressions lol.

...and the cameraman is doing a great job ensuring we all see them.

Show-Me Hog

Shitty teams do shitty things. Auburn at about the 10 yard line of Kentucky with 15 seconds left in the half. No time outs. The ONLY thing you can't do is be tackled in the field of play.

QB sack, rush the FG team on, they can't get lined up before 0:00.

Still 10-10 at halftime.

You just can't do that.

buff2.0

I'm still disappointed in the defensive egg-laying last week after they had an extra week to prepare, but there's not much to hang our heads about losing to this LSU team.  They're good.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

animal

Quote from: buff2.0 on Oct 26, 2024, 08:56 PMI'm still disappointed in the defensive egg-laying last week after they had an extra week to prepare, but there's not much to hang our heads about losing to this LSU team.  They're good.
Clearly we were looking past LSU ahead to MSU.
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Oct 26, 2024, 08:37 PMShitty teams do shitty things. Auburn at about the 10 yard line of Kentucky with 15 seconds left in the half. No time outs. The ONLY thing you can't do is be tackled in the field of play.

QB sack, rush the FG team on, they can't get lined up before 0:00.

Still 10-10 at halftime.

You just can't do that.

But at least Freeze has now remembered he has the best running back in the league and is feeding him. 

HogOfWar

The dildo of consequence, rarely arrives lubed.

HogOfWar

Aggies about to go full retard on penalties after closing within 3.
The dildo of consequence, rarely arrives lubed.

Show-Me Hog

Quote from: animal on Oct 26, 2024, 08:57 PMClearly we were looking past LSU ahead to MSU.



Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Oct 21, 2024, 05:38 PMIS IT POSSIBLE.  Even with an off week.....because it looked like we hadn't done a damn thing to prepare for LSU.

But knowing that Mississippi St. + La Tech = 6 wins = a bowl = Pittman's job,

IS IT POSSIBLE.  That they are treating MSU like the only remaining game that matters, and are using 3 weeks to game plan for a win?

It's as good an explanation as any I can think of, to explain the shit show we saw Saturday.

buff2.0

It might be the horrifying reality that this is what we are.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

HogOfWar

My conspiracy theory for the year is that GVN threw Okielite and EaTme games for betting purposes.
The dildo of consequence, rarely arrives lubed.

buff2.0

I can't believe we lost to these LSU slapdicks, for fucks' sake we are just a garbage football team.

Aggy put in the black the backup scrambling QB and LSU's defense hasn't responded.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

HogOfWar

Corndogs just hit a Louisiana ditch.
The dildo of consequence, rarely arrives lubed.

BleedinRed

A&M may win the ship this year.   :puke:

mde114

Pulling Wegman and inserting Reid is a hell of a call by Elko.

Aggy may have got them a pretty good coach.

HogOfWar

Quote from: mde114 on Oct 26, 2024, 09:24 PMPulling Wegman and inserting Reid is a hell of a call by Elko.

Aggy may have got them a pretty good coach.

You mean the coach we wanted to fire GVN for?
The dildo of consequence, rarely arrives lubed.

RazorB

Quote from: mde114 on Oct 26, 2024, 09:24 PMPulling Wegman and inserting Reid is a hell of a call by Elko.

Aggy may have got them a pretty good coach.

Seems like it but they also have had really good recruiting classes that Jimbo never did much with.

buff2.0

Quote from: HogOfWar on Oct 26, 2024, 09:25 PMYou mean the coach we wanted to fire GVN for?

Bruh, do you not remember the time GVN beat TEXAS!?  You can't fire a coach that has done that.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

mde114


mde114

Aggy is going to make the playoffs.