Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BleedinRed

Rocket looks really good.  We need a back like him.  

mde114

I hope Rocket goes for 150 tonight

BleedinRed

What a play!  Fuck Aggie!

Hognrock

SC going in dry on A&M. You love to see it

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: BleedinRed on Nov 02, 2024, 06:50 PMSouth Carolina crowd is electric. 

Might not last long...

Or it might go all night at this rate. I hope they win by fitty.

They have had one of the best game experiences for as long as I can remember, even before we joined the SEC. Especially at night. 

This is a huge trap game for fAggie.

Texzilla

Fat Elmo is another version of big tits Sam, Bert, Weis.  Stupidity oozes from their lazy asses. 

That 4th down call was stupidity.

vegashog


Thin Red Swine


Son of Spam

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Nov 02, 2024, 07:15 PMBoy, they got him good.
And it looks like the other RBs are running scared.
Well, shit...

BleedinRed

Carolina playing out of their minds right now.  

BleedinRed

Okay, maybe we don't want a back like Rocket.  

Son of Spam

Quote from: BleedinRed on Nov 02, 2024, 07:30 PMOkay, maybe we don't want a back like Rocket. 
We already have some.
Well, shit...

Doc Hogaday

Obviously I would prefer USC-E beat A&M, but fuck Rocket. He quit on us last year.

Looked like a Greek god, played like a Greek salad.
Pants ironed and back for more

TC

Quote from: Barton Fink on Nov 02, 2024, 05:10 PMUCF and Arizona playing a game in rhe Big12. Just doesn't seem right.

Heisman watch!!

Show-Me Hog

Reid didn't play too good against us.  Weigman is a better QB. Just because Reid ran it on LSU last weekend when they weren't prepared (like the Hogs being unable to hit LH junk pitchers), that doesn't mean he's the QB to start this week.

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: Doc Hogaday on Nov 02, 2024, 07:32 PMObviously I would prefer USC-E beat A&M, but fuck Rocket. He quit on us last year.

Looked like a Greek god, played like a Greek salad.

Nice!  I haven't heard that one before.


The energy is leaving the building. Aggie may roll now.


buff2.0

Quote from: TC on Nov 02, 2024, 07:51 PMHeisman watch!!

They're gonna switch him to Sour Skittles and then really watch him take off.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

BleedinRed

Appears that SC has run out of adrenaline.  Aggie about to go in to take the lead.  

Show-Me Hog

TN-KY game looks a lot like ours with Tennessee. The Vols just hit these inexplicable droughts sometimes.

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: BleedinRed on Nov 02, 2024, 08:07 PMAggie about to go in to take the lead. 

Reveille's recurring nightmare.