Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buff2.0

Georgia got caught looking ahead.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Barton Fink

UCF and Arizona playing a game in rhe Big12. Just doesn't seem right.

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: animal on Nov 02, 2024, 03:58 PMFlorida leading Georgia on the road...this must be some kind of new strategy.

They're playing in Jacksonville, as always.

With this freshman now, they have no chance. He's a deer in the headlights.

buff2.0

TT and Iowa State has delivered.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Thin Red Swine

Iowa State's kicker just missed a field goal worse than any I've ever seen at any level.

The ball was kicked from the right hash and finished nearly all the way out to the numbers. It had to be 20 yards right.

I don't even know if I've ever shanked a wedge that much.

buff2.0

#6065
Insane drive by Texas Tech.  Taken the ball all the way to 1st and goal with 34 seconds to go. 

And on first down they false start trying to run a trick play.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

buff2.0

There is is, TD Texas Tech.  23-22 TT with 19 seconds to go.  Waiting on the 2-pt conversion.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Thin Red Swine


Thin Red Swine

Wisconsin-Iowa is the game of the night on NBC.

I'm guessing it's gonna be a white-out.

Doc Hogaday

"You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation..."

https://twitter.com/BarstoolTate/status/1852848028769771721
Pants ironed and back for more

buff2.0

Hammer fists to the back of the skull like that can cause some serious damage.  There's a reason UFC refs jump in before someone throws as many shots as that security dude (cop, whatever) did to a defenseless target.

A rioting mob of fans would have been hilarious.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

vegashog

straight up working those dudes. unless they swung on security, there's probably a lawsuit somewhere.

Doc Hogaday

Can't let your hand touch the gun on the belt like that.
Pants ironed and back for more

BASS

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Nov 02, 2024, 06:27 PMWisconsin-Iowa is the game of the night on NBC.

I'm guessing it's gonna be a white-out.

The hustle is strong
Fuck your feelings
Ain't found a way to kill me yet
I have hawgtism

buff2.0

Quote from: Doc Hogaday on Nov 02, 2024, 06:40 PMCan't let your hand touch the gun on the belt like that.

Officers look poorly trained to handle drunk fans, but they ARE a hoard of drunk Florida Mans, which are worse than the average fan.  Guy didn't go limp and unconscious so I don't feel sorry for him.  He's the one who escalated whatever was already going going on after security arrived.  The easy solution to the whole thing was "Sorry, officer, we got carried away. We're all good and calm now."  All they had to do was use their white privilege passes.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

BleedinRed

South Carolina crowd is electric. 

Might not last long...

buff2.0

SC strikes first.  7-0.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

BleedinRed

Rocket getting away from our dumpster fire of a football program was the best decision for his amateur professional career.  

mde114

I think Reed comes down to earth tonight for Aggy.

BleedinRed

Nice hold by Carolina.