Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: Barton Fink on Nov 02, 2024, 10:00 PMCan't believe they punted there.

Yeah, that was...a choice.

BleedinRed

Logan has called a hell of a game so far.  

Barton Fink


BleedinRed


Thin Red Swine

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Oct 26, 2024, 10:37 PMThis is the right answer.

They might lose to SC next week.

It wasn't a bold prediction, but I'm certainly not surprised.

Fuck Aggie. Forever and ever. Amen.

Thin Red Swine

They REALLY need to fix the "helping" rule, or enforce it.

Total BS touchdown they allowed Tennessee just now. Forward progress stopped, then FOUR offensive lineman shoved the scrum into the end zone.

That drives me crazy.

Barton Fink

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Nov 02, 2024, 10:09 PMIt wasn't a bold prediction, but I'm certainly not surprised.

Fuck Aggie. Forever and ever. Amen.


You're on a roll

BleedinRed


Ray Zorback

Agree. That was rugby play.
irritatingly incompetent & infuriatingly unhelpful

jdcatty

I'm just glad A&M is going down.  I don't want them to even think they are good.  Now if they can just jump up at the end of the year and beat Texas...
Apparently retarded member of the "fucking old people" crowd as defined by Swahili Steve.

Barton Fink

Anybody care to bet their house on the National Champion? I trust no one.

Thin Red Swine


Show-Me Hog

A&M's and Clemson's playoff hopes maybe died tonight. Tennessee keeps theirs alive.

vegashog

old man beamer on the sideline is pretty cool.

egregious

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Nov 02, 2024, 10:17 PMA&M's and Clemson's playoff hopes maybe died tonight. Tennessee keeps theirs alive.

There is probably going to be a 3-loss team in there.
Splash 11! drop ABE track, too confusing

Barton Fink

I always pulled for his VT teams. They were fun to watch.

RazorB

Quote from: jdcatty on Nov 02, 2024, 10:16 PMI'm just glad A&M is going down.  I don't want them to even think they are good.  Now if they can just jump up at the end of the year and beat Texas...

I'm so pissed at losing to A&M that I even want Texas to beat them.

Ray Zorback

Quote from: RazorB on Nov 02, 2024, 10:19 PMI'm so pissed at losing to A&M that I even want Texas to beat them.

After Texas humiliates us, you may feel differently.
irritatingly incompetent & infuriatingly unhelpful

jdcatty

Quote from: RazorB on Nov 02, 2024, 10:19 PMI'm so pissed at losing to A&M that I even want Texas to beat them.

Nah, we gonna need Aggies to beat Texas after they stomp us in a couple of weeks.
Apparently retarded member of the "fucking old people" crowd as defined by Swahili Steve.

Thin Red Swine

4th and 20, let's throw it to the drag route 8 yards downfield.

UT vs. UT SECCG incoming.  :puke: