Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.zorak

Well, I hope we get bad Beck tonight.
"Top Ten Dooshapalooza Finalist Threeve Years Running"

"He has no time for sons of dicks and bitches."
~Third_down_draw

Texzilla

Cocks anally rape Drinkoshitz.  Glorious. 
Quote from: mr.zorak on Nov 16, 2024, 06:45 PMWell, I hope we get bad Beck tonight.

Guardrail

Sanders CAN be a beast. He just didn't GAF here.
The same people demanding everyone embrace your beliefs, have zero tolerance and condemn another for embracing theirs.  Oh, the irony.

Thin Red Swine

Fuck you Duggarwitz. Stick that visor up your ass.

vegashog

we'll see how firmly that horseshoe is up dork's ass.

egregious

Splash 11! drop ABE track, too confusing

Show-Me Hog

Cocks came right down the field and penetrated Mizzou and stuck it in.

This is so easy and I'm 75% sure that's why it's their nickname.

HogOfWar

Quote from: Guardrail on Nov 16, 2024, 06:46 PMSanders CAN be a beast. He just didn't GAF here.

He didn't love the helmet.
The dildo of consequence, rarely arrives lubed.

egregious

Quote from: Guardrail on Nov 16, 2024, 06:46 PMSanders CAN be a beast. He just didn't GAF here.

Didn't we fatten him up?
Splash 11! drop ABE track, too confusing

RazorB

Mizzou and A&M are two teams I have grown to absolutely hate.

flash23


dhog

Quote from: RazorB on Nov 16, 2024, 06:59 PMMizzou and A&M are two teams I have grown to absolutely hate.

Throw in the current edition of LSU with Brian Kelly and I'm with ya!

mr.zorak

"Top Ten Dooshapalooza Finalist Threeve Years Running"

"He has no time for sons of dicks and bitches."
~Third_down_draw

Papa Pigeritus


Feral


buff2.0

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Nov 16, 2024, 06:48 PMCocks came right down the field and penetrated Mizzou and stuck it in.

This is so easy and I'm 75% sure that's why it's their nickname.

Sanders didn't even start with the tip.  He just got a running start and went full bore.  There will be little Rockets born in the Mizzou locker rooms in 9 months.

https://x.com/SECNetwork/status/1857949685173874892
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Show-Me Hog

Kirby Smart has a pretty good resemblance to the lead SEC Shorts guy.

mr.zorak

Shit.
No defense in that drive.
Carter never even turned around.
"Top Ten Dooshapalooza Finalist Threeve Years Running"

"He has no time for sons of dicks and bitches."
~Third_down_draw

HogglyWoggly


mr.zorak

Beck in a rhythm on offense.  That tight end is absolutely killing us.
"Top Ten Dooshapalooza Finalist Threeve Years Running"

"He has no time for sons of dicks and bitches."
~Third_down_draw