Razorback Football

Started by Silence Of The Hams, Mar 08, 2023, 03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

animal

Quote from: Zoso on Nov 09, 2024, 02:58 PMI just mentioned this to my wife. I bet 90% of the highlights they played from other teams were against Arkansas.
Just quick and easy clips to pull up for ESPN.

They probably search Arkansas vs XYZ and it gives them everything they need.
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

mde114

The Washington Generals of the SEC.

Third_down_draw

Quote from: Zoso on Nov 09, 2024, 02:58 PMI just mentioned this to my wife. I bet 90% of the highlights they played from other teams were against Arkansas.


hit_that_line

Samwell is at the lake. Glad he's enjoying the bye week.

vegashog

Quote from: hit_that_line on Nov 09, 2024, 03:44 PMSamwell is at the lake. Glad he's enjoying the bye week.
lol. what the hell else is he supposed to be doing?

Son of Spam

Quote from: vegashog on Nov 09, 2024, 03:48 PMlol. what the hell else is he supposed to be doing?
HTL's infatuation with him is a little disturbing.
Well, shit...

hit_that_line

Quote from: vegashog on Nov 09, 2024, 03:48 PMlol. what the hell else is he supposed to be doing?
Recruiting, gameplanning. Literally anything except vacationing.

hit_that_line

Quote from: Son of Spam on Nov 09, 2024, 04:06 PMHTL's infatuation with him is a little disturbing.
What?

Show-Me Hog

Florida is 4-5 and unlikely to win 2 more to get to a bowl.

They got stomped by Texas today 49-17.

Oh, during the game they announced Napier returns for 2025

Why is this in the Razorback Football thread?

I know the decisions are independent, but it seems clear to me that there is 0.0% chance Samwise is pushed out the door if we beat La Tech and make a bowl.  Maybe he'll retire, but that's around 5%.

vegashog

Quote from: hit_that_line on Nov 09, 2024, 04:06 PMRecruiting, gameplanning. Literally anything except vacationing.
he can hold a practice with imaginary players, the fucker!

Quote from: Son of Spam on Nov 09, 2024, 04:06 PMHTL's infatuation with stalking him is a little disturbing.

hit_that_line

Quote from: vegashog on Nov 09, 2024, 04:09 PMhe can hold a practice with imaginary players, the fucker!

Jamie?

No other coach does that in season.

vegashog

Quote from: hit_that_line on Nov 09, 2024, 04:11 PMJamie?

No other coach does that in season.
you were the one that said he could be doing literally anything.

recruiting - he probably has a cell phone.

game planning - once the sec releases (if they haven't already) the coaches film, he can watch it on something called a tv.

jdcatty

Quote from: vegashog on Nov 09, 2024, 04:17 PMyou were the one that said he could be doing literally anything.

recruiting - he probably has a cell phone.

game planning - once the sec releases (if they haven't already) the coaches film, he can watch it on something called a tv.

He could even have a Zoom conference with his coaches.
Apparently retarded member of the "fucking old people" crowd as defined by Swahili Steve.

vegashog

Quote from: jdcatty on Nov 09, 2024, 04:21 PMHe could even have a Zoom conference with his coaches.
holy fuck, they have those?

jdcatty

Quote from: vegashog on Nov 09, 2024, 04:22 PMholy fuck, they have those?

Even in Hot Springs.  I have done it there.
Apparently retarded member of the "fucking old people" crowd as defined by Swahili Steve.

Natty_Ice

T Will is pbly off interviewing.  I'm sure the offers must be pouring in now.  He really connects with those players.
Things of that nature

Bogey7

Quote from: jdcatty on Nov 09, 2024, 04:21 PMHe could even have a Zoom conference meet with his coaches in the football facility offices and work on the shit product he puts on the field while game planning for next week.

Doc Hogaday

Hell, I hope he is just having a fine time and realizing how much easier and relaxing his life is there. Somebody said 5% chance of retirement but I am guessing more 50/50 on a negotiated buyout/retirement.

Don't have to worry about what Bobby is doing.
Pants ironed and back for more

Lurk

Quote from: Doc Hogaday on Nov 09, 2024, 04:33 PMHell, I hope he is just having a fine time and realizing how much easier and relaxing his life is there. Somebody said 5% chance of retirement but I am guessing more 50/50 on a negotiated buyout/retirement.

Don't have to worry about what Bobby is doing.
I bet Bobby is doing something with his grandkids.
"Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times."

buff2.0

Quote from: Lurk on Nov 09, 2024, 04:50 PMI bet Bobby is doing something with his grandkids.

Probably making them count how many times Texas shows press man coverage and then drops back into zones on the snap against 3rd and 4-7 yards to go situations.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."