Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thin Red Swine

Does anyone actually know the rules on that? Because there was no ambiguity about what position he was facing.

Son of Spam

Vandy moving the ball and then stepping on their dicks. And they are missing a LOT of tackles.
Well, shit...

Thin Red Swine


Show-Me Hog

I have watched college football for about 9,000 years, and I have never once seen what Texas just did NOT called a touchback. If the ball hits the end zone on a punt, it's a touchback.

Thin Red Swine

ANOTHER obscure rule situation. I would think he would have to maintain his balance and stay out of the end zone while holding the ball, OR the ball needed to stay out after he tossed it back.

Son of Spam

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Oct 26, 2024, 04:09 PMI have watched college football for about 9,000 years, and I have never once seen what Texas just did NOT called a touchback. If the ball hits the end zone on a punt, it's a touchback.
Texas will become the new Bama..just watch. I hope not, but it sure appears that way.
Well, shit...

Thin Red Swine

35-3  at the half in Eugene.

What's Bert's biggest loss (other than 52-0 to Alabama)?

Show-Me Hog

There's a lot of made up stats with esoteric qualifiers, but this one for Indiana is actually very impressive:

First team in 20 years never to trail in its first 8 games of the season.

Thin Red Swine

Texas just has way too many ath-uh-letes for Vandy to keep up.

Ewers has thrown 18 passes, none of which has hit the ground.

Papa Pigeritus

Pavia in the tent and the backup is throwing pretty well against Texas.

buff2.0

Mizzou ain't winning this.  Obvious statement is obvious.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: buff2.0 on Oct 26, 2024, 04:43 PMMizzou ain't winning this.  Obvious statement is obvious.

Likely the worst 6-1 team EVAR. 

mde114

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Oct 26, 2024, 04:53 PMLikely the worst 6-1 team EVAR. 

Their backup QB just threw his 3rd interception. LOLmiz

Show-Me Hog

No good games in the 2:30 window.  Good time for break time until A&M-LSU tonight.

Papa Pigeritus

Quote from: Show-Me Hog on Oct 26, 2024, 05:13 PMNo good games in the 2:30 window.  Good time for break time until A&M-LSU tonight.

That's another one hard to pick who to root for.

Sinkhole

buff2.0

Mizzou defender tried to make the tackle, with a 15 yard running start, and just got trucked by Bama RB Justice Haynes
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Cornhogio

That Mizzou defender got trucked.  Damn. He may be on 📺 tonight.
Never squat with your spurs on!

Barton Fink


animal

Watching this stuff about the Zodiac Killer. That dude was really fucked up. Oh and I'm happy Mizzou can't beat a shitty Alabama team. :))
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

buff2.0

Quote from: Barton Fink on Oct 26, 2024, 05:36 PMGo Dores

Developing situation, or too early to call it that?
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."