Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buff2.0

Man, I don't know how Herbstreit is doing Gameday today.  He looks like he hasn't slept this week, and sounds even worse.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Pig Benis

Looks like he brought in another golden retriever. It just walked across the set.
The Lord wants you to put your foot on their balls and believe in it. 'Cuz that's what wins football games. Not jumping offsides like a bunch of wimps and faggots. I don't care what those pinkos over in Russia say. You want to be a loser? You go live in Russia. I'm a winner. I'm an American.

Son of Spam

Great. Gameday showing OM against us last week. They fail to mention we hardly ever got pressure on Dart. I think Georgia will.
Well, shit...

BASS

Getting fucking dusty in here. Must be. I got tears in my eyes.
Fuck your feelings
Ain't found a way to kill me yet
I have hawgtism

buff2.0

It's the onion ninjas again
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

BASS

Quote from: buff2.0 on Nov 09, 2024, 10:22 AMIt's the onion ninjas again

Seeing a grown man getting choked up over his dog and then that video. I had no chance.
Fuck your feelings
Ain't found a way to kill me yet
I have hawgtism

buff2.0

Same.  If there had been a countdown timer or something I would have changed the channel.  I know to some people it was "just" a dog but that was a beautiful tribute video. 

Won't be long until Pat challenges Paul for Livvy Dunne's hand.  Hopefully there's a mortal combat on stage.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Son of Spam

Quote from: BASS on Nov 09, 2024, 10:28 AMSeeing a grown man getting choked up over his dog and then that video. I had no chance.
Yeah, that was very moving. Not "just a dog."  :'(
Well, shit...

Son of Spam

Well, shit...

Papa Pigeritus

I left the room as soon as it came on. I knew it was going to be rough.

buff2.0

Wasn't as rough as watching Kirk trying to talk and being too choked up to get anything out. 
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Hognrock

Like Valvano said, you need to laugh, think and cry each day. I've got 1 of them done today only because you fuckers haven't been funny enough. I think I'm gonna sit on the couch and watch football then our basketball game tonight. So maybe 2 but I'm not sure that was his idea of thinking. 

Zoso

Who the hell are these "celebrity" guest pickers? Never heard of them.

buff2.0

My new favorite sign today, "Kalen DeBoer eats bananas for the shape"

Lol at Livvy reminding Saban of his own words
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Hogfan58

Saban asking Skene if that was the 1st time he's ever done homework at LSU was gold
I need help and I know it.

Son of Spam

I think Kirk will be devastated again when Corso passes. Kirk seems to be taking care of him and reminding him sometimes of what he is supposed to do or say. Hopefully, this will be Corso's last year and he will just fade away into the sunset.
Well, shit...

Zoso

I didn't know it was possible but Florida's secondary is worse than ours.

BASS

Come on Georgia tech, beat these overrated assholes
Fuck your feelings
Ain't found a way to kill me yet
I have hawgtism

vegashog

i have a feeling this is how our game goes next saturday.

buff2.0

Quote from: vegashog on Nov 09, 2024, 12:33 PMi have a feeling this is how our game goes next saturday.

Rawdogged without lube?
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."