Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natty_Ice

how in the hell does OM have 2 losses with that D line?  unreal
Things of that nature

vegashog

georgia has been a good 2nd half team. being held to all those field goals might bite ole miss in the ass.

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: Natty_Ice on Nov 09, 2024, 04:12 PMhow in the hell does OM have 2 losses with that D line?  unreal

They barely have two losses, by six points combined. They said it last week, they have trailed for something like two minutes all season (now add however much short time today).


vegashog

so lets see if this guy gets up and trots off.

Lurk

Quote from: vegashog on Nov 09, 2024, 04:43 PMso lets see if this guy gets up and trots off.
:D I think that one was legit.
"Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times."

RazorB

Georgia leaving lots of real estate open for Dart.

Son of Spam

Quote from: Piggielicious on Nov 09, 2024, 03:56 PMDon't need ole miss sneaking into the playoffs. They could luck up and win the whole thing like in baseball.
This is my worry. And they look like they could do just that.
Well, shit...

buff2.0

Quote from: RazorB on Nov 09, 2024, 04:52 PMGeorgia leaving lots of real estate open for Dart.

They watched our film and saw something that they could build on  :sarcasm:
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Papa Pigeritus

Glad the Hogs moved on from Kiffin.

animal

Quote from: Papa Pigeritus on Nov 09, 2024, 04:54 PMGlad the Hogs moved on from Kiffin.
Embarrassing tweets avoided
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

buff2.0

But he seems to have really stepped up his #Integrity game. 
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

buff2.0

Holy shit the entire 3rd quarter I've been reading the score backward and thought Ole Miss just scored a TD to make it a 1 point game.  Well now color me impressed. 
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Thin Red Swine

Georgia now making it easy for them. 

This was their only remaining hurdle. Their powder puff schedule is gonna land them in the playoffs.


Son of Spam

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Nov 09, 2024, 05:04 PMGeorgia now making it easy for them. 

This was their only remaining hurdle. Their powder puff schedule is gonna land them in the playoffs.


Yep. And I hate to say it, but with OM defense and Dart and his receivers, they may win it all.
Well, shit...

animal

I was told if you hit them in the cum dumpster theyll fall apart though
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

RazorB


egregious

I am rooting for all the SEC teams to have 2 losses at least so we can see how they still fit 6 into the playoffs.  We aren't involved so I want chaos.
Splash 11! drop ABE track, too confusing

Son of Spam

With the fog, it is starting to look like that bowl game where we played (I believe) North. Carolina and you couldn't see the field or players on the teevee.
Well, shit...

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: Son of Spam on Nov 09, 2024, 05:19 PMWith the fog, it is starting to look like that bowl game where we played (I believe) North. Carolina and you couldn't see the field or players on the teevee.

That is from the dumbasses shooting off fireworks in a downpour.

buff2.0

Georgia goes from a 3rd down sack to a fumble to a first down because of a facemask on the scoop and run.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."