Other College Football

Started by Show-Me Hog, Apr 05, 2023, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Show-Me Hog

Georgia can't do a got damn thing against Ole Miss. What is the world coming to?

buff2.0

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Nov 09, 2024, 05:21 PMThat is from the dumbasses shooting off fireworks in a downpour.


I thought a pure white fog settled over Vaught-Hemingway every night.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Papa Pigeritus

How is Georgia not called for holding?

mde114

In case anyone was wondering if last week was a fluke, it wasn't. Ole Miss is light years better than us.

buff2.0

Quote from: Papa Pigeritus on Nov 09, 2024, 05:26 PMHow is Georgia not called for holding?

He wasn't holding him he just wrapped him up and pulled him to the ground and laid down on top of him so that he couldn't get up...
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: Son of Spam on Nov 09, 2024, 05:19 PMWith the fog, it is starting to look like that bowl game where we played (I believe) North. Carolina and you couldn't see the field or players on the teevee.

But yes it was NC in the '81 Gator Bowl. We lost (of course, because it was a bowl game).

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: buff2.0 on Nov 09, 2024, 05:26 PMHe wasn't holding him he just wrapped him up and pulled him to the ground and laid down on top of him so that he couldn't get up...

That's called Bama Technique.

HogglyWoggly

Quote from: mde114 on Nov 09, 2024, 05:26 PMIn case anyone was wondering if last week was a fluke, it wasn't. Ole Miss is light years better than us.

I don't think anybody was wondering that.  :D

buff2.0

Tip, interception.  Not the We Are Ole Miss drive I expected.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

Thin Red Swine


Son of Spam

This is hard to watch. We are sinking lower on the ladder while the usual bottom feeders are rising to the top.
Well, shit...

Natty_Ice

I don't think Beck is any better than Green.  He just has better talent around him.
Things of that nature

Piggielicious

Meanwhile, our administration is happy paying 6 plus mill a year for a coach to go 6-6 in year 5.

Thin Red Swine

So much for that injured ankle. 

Papa Pigeritus

Does Ole Miss storm the field?

I vote yes.

Thin Red Swine

Quote from: Papa Pigeritus on Nov 09, 2024, 05:39 PMDoes Ole Miss storm the field?

I vote yes.

Of course they will. They still have to wake up tomorrow and realize they live in fucking Mississippi. 

Papa Pigeritus

Quote from: Thin Red Swine on Nov 09, 2024, 05:40 PMOf course they will. They still have to wake up tomorrow and realize they live in fucking Mississippi. 

Good point. We're all winners today.

Thin Red Swine

Texas Tech broke Iowa State. They're getting smoked by Kansas today. 

Thin Red Swine

Huge punt return for Indiana down inside the Michigan 40 with about 5 minutes left. They're clinging to a 2-point lead after being ahead 17-3 at halftime.

Show-Me Hog

Jesus. Georgia getting boatraced now.