Razorback Football

Started by Silence Of The Hams, Mar 08, 2023, 03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Reverend SnoopHogg

Quote from: hit_that_line on Nov 21, 2024, 03:17 PMAlthough his house is not nearly as nice as mine, I relented in accepting his invite to one of his parties.

Having the nicest trailer in the trailer park doesn't make you special.

egregious

Quote from: Texzilla on Nov 22, 2024, 03:52 PMHad Yuri offered an endless supply of petit jean meats instead of that stupid extension and buyout shit he would have taken it.

Using such a delicious enticement lessens the effectiveness of your quip.  I enjoy retirement but I would consider coming back out for a few years if PJM were part of the remuneration.
Splash 11! drop ABE track, too confusing


The Whyte Boar

Petrino loved him some Cobi.  I wish Armstrong had his wheels.

animal

Quote from: Barton Fink on Nov 24, 2024, 02:32 PMKid has been an outstanding find.


https://x.com/DrewBandz3/status/1860761935761080554?t=3SefrgqD8fPeVYrTWmEDAQ&s=19



Which brings me to a hot take...Hamilton was basically the 4th option on those teams. Our talent is hugely down from back then. Of course 3 of those cats were home grown and that just isn't happening these days.
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

Barton Fink

The last 2 team's Petrino had were loaded with talent.

mde114

That Mallett to Hamilton TD with 6 seconds left in the first half vs LSU, is one of the greatest plays in Razorback history.

The Whyte Boar

Quote from: animal on Nov 24, 2024, 02:38 PMWhich brings me to a hot take...Hamilton was basically the 4th option on those teams. Our talent is hugely down from back then. Of course 3 of those cats were home grown and that just isn't happening these days.

At least two Div I receivers/backs at Cobi's school and Pittman ain't in on any of them as far as I know. 

Ray Zorback

Quote from: mde114 on Nov 24, 2024, 02:46 PMThat Mallett to Hamilton TD with 6 seconds left in the first half vs LSU, is one of the greatest plays in Razorback history.

I made the great decision to beat the crowd to the restroom and missed it. Listened to it on my earphone while taking a wizz in a horse trough.
irritatingly incompetent & infuriatingly unhelpful

DrMongoose

Check your damn blood pressure!

"They've got to do a better job preparing our young men and putting them in positions to be succesful." - Hunter Yurachek 9/15/25

buff2.0

Quote from: animal on Nov 24, 2024, 02:38 PMWhich brings me to a hot take...Hamilton was basically the 4th option on those teams. Our talent is hugely down from back then. Of course 3 of those cats were home grown and that just isn't happening these days.

It's almost like good players are attracted to good coaching.
"That's embarrassing.  Looks like Josh Duggar when his parents asked him to babysit."

For $7 mil I'll put a webcam in front of my shitter so I can answer fan questions while I drop the Longhorns off in College Station.

Once authored a post that critics claimed, "Was notaslibro level."

The Whyte Boar

Brooks Ellis obviously knows very little about Razorback football.

animal

Quote from: The Whyte Boar on Nov 24, 2024, 03:36 PMBrooks Ellis obviously knows very little about Razorback football.
Him complaining about mediocrity is rich though. That motherfucker couldn't cover my grand mother.
"I got fired for using free speech" yea imagine getting killed over it

Thin Red Swine


The Whyte Boar

Quote from: animal on Nov 24, 2024, 03:38 PMHim complaining about mediocrity is rich though. That motherfucker couldn't cover my grand mother.


I would say Brooks Ellis got 120% of whatever he had to give and I suspect his leadership on the field was hugely responsible for the one good year Sam Pittman had.

egregious

Quote from: The Whyte Boar on Nov 24, 2024, 03:36 PMBrooks Ellis obviously knows very little about Razorback football.

My fandom of the football Hogs has never lapsed but I cannot remember him at all.
Splash 11! drop ABE track, too confusing

Natty_Ice

Quote from: The Whyte Boar on Nov 24, 2024, 03:39 PMI would say Brooks Ellis got 120% of whatever he had to give and I suspect his leadership on the field was hugely responsible for the one good year Sam Pittman had.

You thinking of Grant Morgan?
Things of that nature

jdcatty

Quote from: The Whyte Boar on Nov 24, 2024, 03:36 PMBrooks Ellis obviously knows very little about Razorback football.

Even less about A&M football.
Apparently retarded member of the "fucking old people" crowd as defined by Swahili Steve.

The Whyte Boar


Thin Red Swine

Quote from: The Whyte Boar on Nov 24, 2024, 03:39 PMI would say Brooks Ellis got 120% of whatever he had to give and I suspect his leadership on the field was hugely responsible for the one good year Sam Pittman had.

You mean when Sam was the OL coach under another fat man?